Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
es lived on the isle of man? Would they be named manwiches? Would manwich be something people just say in normal conversation? Would it still sound funny?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

drilldo squirt

"What's up with manwiches by the way? Man Wich? What's so manly about two pieces of bread covering a piece of meat? Who comes up with this stuff? " -Jerry Seinfeld in a world were the sandwich is named the manwich.

----------------

drilldo squirt

In my new what if book, not only is the the isle called man their is a town called man that has an earl. The rest of history carries on as normal until the show Sienfield introduces the "what's the deal joke" to the Americant lexicon.

----------------

drilldo squirt

Also, I'm dedicating an entire chapter to my, "what if" whirlwind on again off again romance of Fran Drescher.

----------------

drilldo squirt

Sloppy joe, as it is called in all civilized nations.

----------------

• Locked thread