Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

I don't know what the thread title means. It's April but I'm not going to put a stupid joke in here. Talk about random comics or whatever for the next month in this thread!

:effort:

This is from the last thread and should be reposted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

How else is he going to pay those gimmicks he gets in the mail every month called bills?

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

A given rating is the percentage of homes that can access a show watching it. For broadcast television, that equates to something approaching every home in the US. Cable ratings will show a higher rating meaning fewer homes viewing (and varies even by channel). But yeah a 5.1 is really good in 2018

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Autism Sneaks posted:

oh thank goodness, I thought they had beef

Nah, Gillen, McKelvie, Zdarsky, Hickman, and some others all like to gently caress with each other on Twitter. No beef that I can tell.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Hollismason posted:

What the hell is going on with the Stan Lee saga. Is there anyone who's trying to help him?

Mark Waid has been posting a bunch on Facebook and Neal Adams posted something on BC but as far as directly helping, not really. He's had everyone who was actually good to him pushed out in favor of people trying to bleed whatever money they can get from him.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Skwirl posted:

I've always assumed you were large and bald.

No that's me

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

I had a friend in high school who did that. He got attacked by a store clerk who got arrested and charged with assaulting an LEO.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

The limited series category needs to be changed so it can only include completed series. Can you really fairly compare 7 of 12 issues of Miracle Man to a completed work?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

May thread here, comrades

• Locked thread