Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Douchebag
Oct 21, 2005

Fun round 1. Weather is all over the place the next 3 days so this will be a fun weekend of golf to watch I think.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

Josh Lyman fucked around with this message at 00:57 on Apr 7, 2018

torgeaux
Dec 31, 2004
I serve...
I'm changing my pick to Spieth, that's kosher, right?

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

torgeaux posted:

I'm changing my pick to Spieth, that's kosher, right?

You know who also bailed on Duff Daddy?

Kameh
Apr 27, 2004

Resident Sergio Apologist
CHAMPION
Alright, who's the wise-rear end?

dangling pointer
Feb 12, 2010

Kameh posted:

Lmao

Suprfli6
Jul 9, 2008

:shepface:God I fucking love Diablo 3 gold, it even paid for this shitty title:shepface:

Of course Kameh gets notifications for every Sergio wiki edit, lol.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Kameh posted:

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Kameh posted:

Hahahahahahahaha

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

Kameh posted:

:perfect:

Also yay Hadwin. :unsmith:

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

mattfl posted:

Same iron, same exact shot everytime...

I thought the exact same when I saw the replays just now

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

Kameh posted:

That is the funniest thing

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Weather looking good again this morning.

And I predict Finau is going to have a bad day. 2nd day after the injury is often worse now that the chemicals will have worn off.

mattfl
Aug 27, 2004

Waltzing Along posted:

Weather looking good again this morning.

And I predict Finau is going to have a bad day. 2nd day after the injury is often worse now that the chemicals will have worn off.

They just interviewed him on the range and he said his ankle is feeling even better than it did yesterday, so, who knows.

Halo14
Sep 11, 2001
I could watch Bernhard hit range balls all day. How effortless does it look? What a legend.

Suprfli6
Jul 9, 2008

:shepface:God I fucking love Diablo 3 gold, it even paid for this shitty title:shepface:

Halo14 posted:

I could watch Bernhard hit range balls all day. How effortless does it look? What a legend.

I just wish he didn't use that putter, it reallllly looks like he still anchors it sometimes.

Halo14
Sep 11, 2001

Suprfli6 posted:

I just wish he didn't use that putter, it reallllly looks like he still anchors it sometimes.

Yeah the thing I respect most about someone like Tiger is that they always had the same style of putter and grip throughout their career. I don't like the long putters either.

mattfl
Aug 27, 2004

I don't think Couples is gonna make it through the whole round. He's in obvious back pain every time he swings

mattfl
Aug 27, 2004

Jeez when does the next featured group start, these guys are boring as gently caress

eclectic taste
Jun 5, 2004

Future Schmidt
The Masters has the best, most reliable online streaming. Rarely a stutter or pause, excellent image quality. All the other majors, Ryder Cup, FedEx cup, etc., should duplicate. A few more eyeballs on weekdays -> more ad views = more money. (I know Masters shows very few ads, but other tournaments aren't so generous).

mattfl
Aug 27, 2004

I'm the only one here today lol

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

mattfl posted:

I'm the only one here today lol

i'm the hockey puck of mints

mattfl
Aug 27, 2004

DJExile posted:

Leave my mints alone damnit!

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

I’m the flip phone.

mattfl
Aug 27, 2004

RCarr posted:

I’m the flip phone.

lol the old razor sitting on the window sill. That used to be our oncall phone like 5+ years ago, now it just sits there collecting dust.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

It’s nice that you haven’t forgotten where you came from. :)

Suprfli6
Jul 9, 2008

The last couple years I'd take Friday off and play early morning rounds Fri/Sat/Sun before watching the coverage. Today it's snowing out and the weekend is supposed to suck too. Looks like spring will finally arrive a week from now at least.

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

mattfl posted:

lol the old razor sitting on the window sill. That used to be our oncall phone like 5+ years ago, now it just sits there collecting dust.

hey if you didn't have/want a Razr when you were younger go and chuck your iPhone/Galaxy/whatever into the nearest body of water. those things were the poo poo.

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

DJExile posted:

I'm the industrial sized container of baby wipes

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Sports Argument Stadium > 2018 The Masters - ITT we discuss all the poo poo on mattfl's desk

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

Also though, what a gorgeous course, will play there once before I die dammit

mattfl
Aug 27, 2004

Bilirubin posted:

I'm the industrial sized container of baby wipes

I work in a hospital, those purple containers are everywhere!

edit: lol at Phil in the trees

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Troy Queef posted:

hey if you didn't have/want a Razr when you were younger go and chuck your iPhone/Galaxy/whatever into the nearest body of water. those things were the poo poo.

my man :respek:

eclectic taste
Jun 5, 2004

Future Schmidt
Oh, no, Phil in big trouble. In the trees, pitchout hits another tree, taking unplayable.

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

The RAZR was hella sexy and still is.

mattfl
Aug 27, 2004

Tiger stripped it off the tee at one. 63 round incoming confirmed!

mattfl
Aug 27, 2004

340 off the tee, flies his 92 yard pitch off the back off the green....

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

eat more mints to give him luck!

mattfl
Aug 27, 2004

I loving love those camera angles from behind the player when they throw it way out and curve it around, so awesome to see that ball flight.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Keyser_Soze
May 5, 2009

Pillbug
I'm the George Costanza sized wallet and Hunter Mahan's shades.

• Locked thread