Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

For some reason no matter how much painfully bad quarterbacking I see I simply cannot dislike this dude

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RustySeabutter
Nov 11, 2000

Puncho!
I remember wanting the jets to get him so bad when mcdaniels was stomping around denver destroying that team and I still wish that happened cause it would have been so fun

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

Hmmm, does he post in TFF?

lmao

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know

Grittybeard posted:

Somewhere Incitatus's NFL penis thread is lurking in the gas chamber waiting to be revived.

I remember that. At first I thought it was funny and just going to ve the famous ones like Favre's and the guy who "accidentally" posted one of him studying his playbook but his wang was out. Then dude started going deep on social media and really posting a ton of dick pics and it got weird.

Manoueverable
Oct 23, 2010

Dubs Loves Wubs

swickles posted:

I remember that. At first I thought it was funny and just going to ve the famous ones like Favre's and the guy who "accidentally" posted one of him studying his playbook but his wang was out. Then dude started going deep on social media and really posting a ton of dick pics and it got weird.

I forget, was he the one who posted a bunch of rumors about various players and broadcasters? I vaguely remember someone here doing that a few years back, and some were incredibly :stonk: and it was never clear if any were true or if they were all total bullshit

Manoueverable fucked around with this message at 05:00 on Apr 3, 2018

Aaaaaaarrrrrggggg
Oct 4, 2004

ha, ha, ha, og me ekam

Manoueverable posted:

it was never clear if any were true or if they were all total bullshit

I refuse to live in a world where Donald Driver doesn't have a log of a cock.

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president

I will always remember the Mike Ditka avatar TFFer posting "is this it? Is this what it feels like to finally have a franchise qb?"

Kinda?

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

swickles posted:

I remember it as either strikingly well researched or amazingly spun bullshit. Or both. And very creepy.

TheChirurgeon
Aug 7, 2002

Remember how good you are
Taco Defender
I'm with Deadspin on this one. It's dumb that coaches can't watch footage on the sidelines and Zimmer comes out of this sounding like an idiot.

https://deadspin.com/mike-zimmer-any-idiot-with-a-video-tablet-can-do-my-jo-1824281077

Mike Zimmer posted:

It takes coaching and all of the things out of this when you go and sit there and watch it. Anyone can do that. I can bring [anyone] in there [to watch video] and say, ‘The left guard is pulling, and they’re blocking down in a combination down on the linebacker.’ Anyone can figure that out [with video]. But that’s what we’re supposed to do as coaches.

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

You wore that on Halloween?
Sean McVay going to the bench to watch his tablet while Wade Phillips handles the defense owns and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Edit: Actually read the article, GIVE MCVAY VIDEO

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
Badmouthing Zimmer is a banable offense.

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
This is making the rounds as a leaked pic of the new Titans unis being unveiled tomorrow.

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.

Demon Of The Fall posted:

This is making the rounds as a leaked pic of the new Titans unis being unveiled tomorrow.

:geno:

WHOOPS
Nov 6, 2009

TheChirurgeon posted:

I'm with Deadspin on this one. It's dumb that coaches can't watch footage on the sidelines and Zimmer comes out of this sounding like an idiot.

https://deadspin.com/mike-zimmer-any-idiot-with-a-video-tablet-can-do-my-jo-1824281077

ur an idiot

but also so is Zimmer in this case.

Adlai Stevenson
Mar 4, 2010

Making me ashamed to feel the way that I do

second

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet

Tennessee Argonauts

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

Robby Anderson probably wont even get suspended.

quote:

The felony charge of threatening harm to a public servant or family has been dropped, according to WINZ.

The Jets wide receiver threatened to sexually assault the arresting police officer's wife after getting nabbed for driving 105 mph in a 45 mph zone, according to the police report. Anderson “stated that when he got out he was going to find (the officer’s) wife, f--k her and n-t in her eye," the report said.

He still faces misdemeanor charges of reckless driving.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

That helmet is rear end.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
Why is Shaqueem Griffen a big deal when Tom has been playing at a hof level now for nearly 20 years with no hands?

Fifty Three
Oct 29, 2007

Eifert Posting posted:

Why is Shaqueem Griffen a big deal when Tom has been playing at a hof level now for nearly 20 years with no hands?
:vince:

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?

Literally anything will be an improvement over the poo poo they have now. Denver also needs an upgrade, for like the past decade.

Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

never, like, count out Touchdown Tom, man
You can cut the jealousy itt with a knife smh at being this shook when the patriots didn’t even win the super bowl last year

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS

TheChirurgeon posted:

What a dumb rear end

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

Phobeste posted:

You can cut the jealousy itt with a knife smh at being this shook when the patriots didn’t even win the super bowl last year

They're bitches and butt holes, friend

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
Mike Zimmer shows what has been evident for a while, NFL coaches are much more dumb and stupid than their peers from other sports

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

DariusLikewise posted:

Sean McVay going to the bench to watch his tablet while Wade Phillips handles the defense owns and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Edit: Actually read the article, GIVE MCVAY VIDEO

Apparently those tablets only show still pictures. I had absolutely no idea, I assumed they were running plays backwards and forwards all the time.

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

God I forgot how torturous the time between free agency and the draft is. I wonder how many more mock drafts I'll read between and the end of the month.

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
OBJ will be a Ram by the time April ends, I guarantee it

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
Don't the Giants want like two first-rounders in exchange for him?

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

There's another rumour that Gronk is going to get traded at the draft, take that as you will

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

DariusLikewise posted:

There's another rumour that Gronk is going to get traded at the draft, take that as you will

When's the last time that happened with a significant player? Randy Moss? Javon Walker?

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

DariusLikewise posted:

Wasn't that just someone on WEEI talking out his rear end and obviously joking, yet Florio ran with it like a loving dumbass?

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

It's extremely unlikely that Gronk is traded.

He's too good to trade away for cheap and too injury prone to trade a ton for.

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Now who looks even dumber?

Beef Witch

Looks like a render from an unlicensed football game with bland fake teams.

Coldforge
Oct 29, 2002

I knew it would be bad.
I didn't know it would be so stupid.

Kalli posted:

It's extremely unlikely that Gronk is traded.

He's too good to trade away for cheap and too injury prone to trade a ton for.

Sixth round pick swap with the Browns confirmed.

He'll retire the next day.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

Coldforge posted:

Sixth round pick swap with the Browns confirmed.

He'll retire the next day.

49ers should trade for Gronk.

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

pubic works project posted:

Wasn't that just someone on WEEI talking out his rear end and obviously joking, yet Florio ran with it like a loving dumbass?

Probably, I want to hang onto every bit of speculation because it's the only thing that gets me through the dry news weeks. Plus the Rams were listed as his number 1 destination.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

pubic works project posted:

49ers should trade for Gronk.

I don't know why we need a backup for George Kittle but ok

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
Michael Bennett's book "Things that make White People Uncomfortable" came out today. I might pick it up if it's in the bookstore at the airport for my flight tonight!

Edit: also, it turns out that the police chief of Houston who indicted Bennett is a regular InfoWars guest. Shocking!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

warcrimes posted:

*team with the black GM and Marshawn Lynch is racist*

I ask myself, would Al have cut Marquette King? And the answer I come to is inevitably no, he would not have cut Marquette King

• Locked thread