Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

lmao they're going to try and trade their first round picks and one or two seconds for the giants' second if they go this route.

But.... I don't wanna hate Josh Rosen :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

gently caress YOU NO.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

The Jets offer of #6 + 3 seconds would be better then any package the Patriots could put together of this + next year's picks.

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
gently caress me I liked Cooks :(

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

Literally zero chance of the Pats parting with the ammunition it’d take to trade up to #2. Don’t be dumb.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

Kalli posted:

The Jets offer of #6 + 3 seconds would be better then any package the Patriots could put together of this + next year's picks.

Giants would never trade a franchise QB to the Jets.

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Kalli posted:

They could deal Gronk.

Or Brady.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

Diva Cupcake posted:

Literally zero chance of the Pats parting with the ammunition it’d take to trade up to #2. Don’t be dumb.

Bill has his own reality distortion field that allows him to take advantage of other teams.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

I don't want my jew QB on the loving Patriots....

Would anyone put it past the giants to trade no 2 to the Patriots at a discount to gently caress the Jets over?

mcmagic fucked around with this message at 00:09 on Apr 4, 2018

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

I don't like this trade simply because of the Pats recent failures drafting high.

23 isn't high

Nov 6, 2002

a neat cape posted:

23 isn't high

Child, when you go to the playoffs every year it is.

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

You wore that on Halloween?
Rams own

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Bill drafting a Jewish QB just to gently caress with ol MAGA Kraft

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

kiimo posted:

Bill drafting a Jewish QB just to gently caress with ol MAGA Kraft

Uhh

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Yes I know Kraft is Jewish don't gently caress up my narrative

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

WE ALL KNOW WHAT NEEDS TO HAPPEN

kiimo posted:

Yes I know Kraft is Jewish don't gently caress up my narrative

Also Bill is a Trump supporter

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

he literally meant trying to seduce kraft for doing sex

That Which Squeaks
Aug 28, 2006

"Good. Use your aggressive feelings, boy. Let the hate flow through you."
-Bill Belichick

a neat cape posted:

23 isn't high

Our highest since 2011, when we picked Jones at 21.

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
The correct, better take, is that NE drafts Lamar Jackson and develops him into an Ace QB. Racists around the world implode.

Of course this scenario involves NE continuing to be good. So... maybe not such a good take.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

It's equally hot for old men to openly flirt with each Other as anyone else

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

The Pats will now trade their 1sts for five 3rds and a swap of 6ths.

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide

Cavauro posted:

It's equally hot for old men to openly flirt with each Other as anyone else

it's actually much hotter, as they both have dicks, and experience

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
Patriots have 2 firsts?

So trade their 2 firsts and a 2019 1st to the Browns for #4. Browns then use one of their 3 firsts to get OBJ. Then their second 1st get Gronk. Then at #1 get Darnold. Then draft OLine/RB/CB or S in 2nd with their 3 2nds.

It’s a Browns bonanza!

Offense looks like Darnold throwing to OBJ, Gronk, Nojku, Gordon with Carlos Hyde as RB.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
The Pats would need to give up both 1sts and Gronk to even have a chance to get to #2.

...oh god no

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

men don't necessarily need to have a dick. It can be cut off by your little brother accidentally with a knife and that's not why he died mysteriously 11 years ago, or you can be trans, and other. Anyway I'm hoping the daggone Bengals o-line improves a lot this year. It was worse than hell last time, haha.

Nov 6, 2002

There's no way the Pats are doing anything but trading down for more picks.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

There's no way the Pats are doing anything but trading down for more picks.

I want a redux of the 2012 draft. Trade up to get an impact linebacker and DE.

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
What do Steelers fans think of Robert Golden, KC just signed him and he will probably play a ton of snaps because KC likes 3-safety sets and behind Eric Berry is a lovely white guy nicknamed “Dirty Dan” and then no one else really

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.

Gatts posted:

Patriots have 2 firsts?

So trade their 2 firsts and a 2019 1st to the Browns for #4. Browns then use one of their 3 firsts to get OBJ. Then their second 1st get Gronk. Then at #1 get Darnold. Then draft OLine/RB/CB or S in 2nd with their 3 2nds.

It’s a Browns bonanza!

Offense looks like Darnold throwing to OBJ, Gronk, Nojku, Gordon with Carlos Hyde as RB.

Jarvis Landry can’t even get on the field with all these studs huh?

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.

SHOAH NUFF posted:

What do Steelers fans think of Robert Golden, KC just signed him and he will probably play a ton of snaps because KC likes 3-safety sets and behind Eric Berry is a lovely white guy nicknamed “Dirty Dan” and then no one else really

He was our ST captain for a few years, where he excels, but he's really, really bad at safety. Especially bad at coverage.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
Who ideally would trade down to 18 with Seattle? I've seen that going for their first plus a 3rd round pick, which sounds about right.

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
I just hope Edelman gets healthy and stays healthy. otherwise we're gonna have to lean on....Kenny Britt???

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

I'm glad the Jaguars exist because the rest of the AFC South is so aggressively generic

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

https://i.imgur.com/alFOETW.mp4

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

I don't know what's it called, I just know the sound it makes when it takes a J4G's life. :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:
https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/981485712456519681

https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/981488568509100032

warcrimes fucked around with this message at 12:19 on Apr 4, 2018

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.

The only exercise he can do without his knee exploding.

WHOOPS
Nov 6, 2009

Brandin Cooks is younger than Cooper Kupp.

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Now who looks even dumber?

Beef Witch

Lookin' good for an 83 year old.

Coldforge
Oct 29, 2002

I knew it would be bad.
I didn't know it would be so stupid.

Note the framing: not shown, the structural scaffolding supporting him at the waist, to keep the resistance band from impacting his knees.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.

Coldforge posted:

Note the framing: not shown, the structural scaffolding supporting him at the waist, to keep the resistance band from impacting his knees.

Hes sitting on a swivel chair.

• Locked thread