Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
it looks more fun than the last jedi

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

cvnvcnv posted:

Despite all the indicators and hints, it took a second viewing to comprehend that she was actually supposed to be blind as opposed to a woman who can see but is pretending.

wow really? I thought for sure the 'trailer twist' was that she is just pretending to be blind

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
count me as one of the people that likes the new comfy seats with leg room over the old cramped ones. I don't know about this reserved stuff, but man its nice having an actual chair to sit and some leg room rather than a bucket with my feet propped on the back of the chair in front of me

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
superhero movies are mostly terrible even black panther, you can't really rate them on the same scale as movies, you have to rate them on their own scale of super hero movies because otherwise they'd all be like a 1 to 3 on a 0 to 5 scale

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
predator look so bad

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
my wife still hasn't forgiven me for beyond the black rainbow

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

drat they had a camera set up in my living room

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

black panther, but white and underwater

edit - beaten harder than my dick

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
its a godzilla movie so long as most of the time is spent watching monster stomp on poo poo who cares

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

davidspackage posted:

While Venom has a pretty substantial solo career at this point, it seems like a really bad move to not start him in a Spidey movie. Though maybe there'll be some top secret third act Tom Holland cameoing?

spider man is dead yo