Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lastdancer
Apr 21, 2008

Proposition Joe posted:

Why does Free Guy seem to take place on one single intersection in downtown Boston.

Cuts down on loading times

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lastdancer
Apr 21, 2008
Wow the cinematography looks like sh-oh hey Thomas Jane I'm in

Lastdancer
Apr 21, 2008

flashy_mcflash posted:

Thomas Jane and Denise Richards are barely in it and neither of them ever get on the titular plane

What a waste!

Lastdancer
Apr 21, 2008
Johnny Cage will show up in either the mid or post-credits stinger to join in the festivities

He will then die immediately at the start of the next MK Movie again lol

Lastdancer
Apr 21, 2008

Ahahahahhaha what in the something awful hell is this

Who thought this would be a good idea this is loving amazingly terrible

and I'm absolutely here for it I can't wait for July 16 when the chaos dunk is performed

edit:

Clockwork Orange guys below:

Lastdancer fucked around with this message at 18:04 on Apr 3, 2021

Lastdancer
Apr 21, 2008

Father of the Son of the Mask on the left

Lastdancer
Apr 21, 2008
Everybody get up it's time to slam now
We got a real jam goin' down
Welcome to the Meme Jam

Lastdancer
Apr 21, 2008
Whennnn... theeeee...

MOON hits your eye like a big PIZZA PIE, that's...

EMMERICH!!

https://twitter.com/getFANDOM/status/1433439092914724869?s=20

Lastdancer
Apr 21, 2008

BeanpolePeckerwood posted:

I'm the one who liked The Architect scene

There are dozens of us!

Lastdancer
Apr 21, 2008

Watching the teaser in Architect Mode

Lastdancer
Apr 21, 2008

Lastdancer fucked around with this message at 03:39 on Dec 22, 2021

Lastdancer
Apr 21, 2008

Lastdancer fucked around with this message at 03:10 on Dec 22, 2021

Lastdancer
Apr 21, 2008

Ohh hell yeah.

Lastdancer
Apr 21, 2008

Proteus Jones posted:

For me it's the idea around how impersonal it all is. They aren't malevolent, they're just field scientists tagging and examining primitive lifeforms. If it involves vivisection with no anesthetic, well it's nothing personal and it's not like it will impact the population as a whole.

I can't remember where I heard it exactly, maybe Dark Skies, but I liked the idea that the abductors weren't their best and brightest and instead were the equivalent of miscreants or rednecks or something like that. It's just they're so far advanced that even that is way beyond us.

Lastdancer
Apr 21, 2008
I didn't know either but I loving hate Elvis so

Lastdancer
Apr 21, 2008
Yeah I'd been thinking the same thing, last time and now, that ExistenZ should absolutely be on that list but isn't

Lastdancer
Apr 21, 2008
Now THAT is an excellent teaser.

Just finished watching the original in 3D again last night :cool: Still holds up. HURRY UP DECEMBER

Lastdancer
Apr 21, 2008

teagone posted:

Curiously no 4k resolution version availble online though.

https://thedigitaltheater.com/avatar-the-way-of-water-2022/

Lastdancer
Apr 21, 2008
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_lFOqQDRx0

The sequel you've all been waiting for

Lastdancer
Apr 21, 2008
The R2D2 joke is hamfisted and sucks as a punchline but I still love Kevin and will see this day one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lastdancer
Apr 21, 2008

EL BROMANCE posted:

I don't think I'd hate the meta thing so much if it didn't feel like that was already run into the ground by the two Jay and Silent Bob movies. It can't be as bad as J&SB2 at least. Can it?

Zack and Miri also, kinda sorta. But yeah coming after J&SB Reboot I hope there's more there to set it apart.