Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

Scar looking like a crackhead is a crime. He should be the best looking Lion

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

I seen the Saban logo, I know what time it is.

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

Idea Elba wants in on superhero money, I don't see him doing this for a one off.

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

caligulamprey posted:

People were so loving angry at Lady Ghostbusters they made this. Good job.

Nah that was bad too.

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

I hacent seen any F&F past 2 so I'm in for a treat these next Friday's my family and I are all vaxxed up too.

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

Pinning Catwoman on her as a scapegoat is bullshit.

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

I legit forgot Keanu was in the matrix movies for a second.

I think the first Matrix was a result of it being an idea that gesticulated so long and was a real labor of love. That's why the sequels always are worse. They chase what came naturally before and you (usually) can't catch it again.

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

Attributing the first Matrix to it's effects is poor revisionist history or outright hating.

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

I first got a job in a theater when Avatar came out. I'll forever hate that dumb movie and it's dumb glasses on the floor everywhere. So glad the 3D fad is dead.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

Colonel Whitey posted:

As someone who actually enjoys the MCU for what it is, I’m very disappointed where they took this spider man story. Homecoming was promising but just like every previous attempt at Spiderman it’s gotten completely out of control and overstuffed. Didn’t care for Far From Home and this looks like more of that.

I was off the bandwagon when they made Peter a Tony Stark fanboy. As if Spider-Man needs lame rear end Iron Man to make him legitimate in a movie. I just watch and enjoy the show with no investment at this point. This seems to be the first time we'll finally be free of that albatross..which has monkey pawed into now having the MCU albatross on Spidey.

RBX fucked around with this message at 14:49 on Nov 17, 2021