Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pycckuu
Sep 13, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Venom looks good. Tom Hardy owns. The only good super hero movies are Sam Raimi spidermen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pycckuu
Sep 13, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Javier Bardem owns, but does he own as much as Wagner Moura?

Pycckuu
Sep 13, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Nice try hollywood shills but nobody wants to see that bearded guy from Verizon commercials. Everybody knows Charles is handsome and good in movies.

Pycckuu
Sep 13, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

kiimo posted:

However the motherfuck John Wayne still stands

Abraham Lincoln probably didn't like trannies but there is a monument to him in Washington DC. Something something Adolf Hitler, Elvis doc looks like poo poo.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Pycckuu
Sep 13, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Slutitution posted:

Making a movie about this piece of poo poo at all is glamorizing him.

By that logic Der Untergang should have never been made.

Pycckuu
Sep 13, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Basebf555 posted:

Yea they hosed up by choosing to give him literally just Will Smith's face. They needed to trust that people would know Will Smith's voice and be able to enjoy his talents without seeing the face, aka what they did with Robin Williams and every other animated character for decades. There's also the possibility that Smith exercised some sort of creative control over the design, but I'm not sure I buy that considering this is Disney we're talking about.

Imagine the outrage if they removed a famous black actor's face from the movie where everyone else has their own face and voice? I think genie looks extremely weird because its a fat topless Will Smith playing the character from all his movies: cool guy Will Smith from the 90ies.

I would argue the casting choice for Jafar is even more strange. Creepy old man Jafar lusting for a young princess worked very well in the cartoon and clearly set him up as a bad guy. I don't know how well soyboy beta orbiter Jafar will work to be honest, though having him get cucked by Aladdin might go over well with today's audiences...

Pycckuu
Sep 13, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Best xmen trailer coming through:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4Oasn5EUac

Pycckuu
Sep 13, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

LesterGroans posted:

I'll watch literally anything Frank Grillo does, so I'm into this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hIMJ0_S-x40

drat. This and the new Tarantino are probably the only 2 interesting looking movies this year.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pycckuu
Sep 13, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Shia LaBeouf... owns?!!!