Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Captain_Person
Apr 7, 2013

WHAT CAN THE HARVEST HOPE FOR, IF NOT FOR THE CARE OF THE REAPER MAN?
Wellington Paranormal, the TV spinoff to What We Do In The Shadows, has a trailer and comes out next week!

https://youtu.be/Z-q5tmZu4yU

No idea still if it's going to be shown internationally, sorry.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain_Person
Apr 7, 2013

Mandy is loving dope and everybody should see it as soon as possible.

I got to see a super late screening at our local film festival last week and the first thing I said when it was done was, "I'm sure I've seen that movie airbrushed on the side of a van."

e. Plus the score is one of the last by Jóhann Jóhannsson and it's amazing.

Captain_Person
Apr 7, 2013

Wizard Fascist Colin Farrell was the best part of the first one. Throwing his role away in favour of Johnny Depp ruined any interest I may have had.

Captain_Person
Apr 7, 2013

Yeah go see Parasite ASAP it's probably the best movie I've seen all year.