Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

I'm down.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r9WhJyyTtqo

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

ruddiger posted:

Robert Redford can stick me up any time he wants. :allears:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7rlUe-Thvk

gently caress Casey Affleck

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

davidspackage posted:

Well, that's a bizarre title, unless it's meant as some kind chud-concession signal.

I feel like that tagline might as well get its own lmao-style abbreviation by now. eghal.

I'm getting the feeling that perhaps the legend of Skywalker is going to become synonymous with Jedi and possibly replace the name. I'm all for more of Rey kicking rear end.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

God I hope so. Seeing how society would deal with something like that is super interesting to me.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

I'm so glad Mike is still the pin that holds them together in this new one. I was afraid they'd somehow give that to Ben too. Mike's a really important role. Man that trailer looks great.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

The only thing I want to know if that was actually Loki from Dogma or just Matt Damon in his normal church attire.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

So this has nothing to do with the past several Terminator movies and is instead a direct sequel to T2?

God this is why time travel stories do not make good long termed franchises.

Doctor Who being the major exception.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Collapsing Farts posted:

Predator 1 is one of the all time great action movies. It's so god drat great and turns what appears to be a generic 80's action movie about buff action heroes doing their thing into a thriller/horror movie about action heroes being hunted by something they can't handle at all.

Predator 2 is a lot worse but it's really fun schlock.

All the other movies are utter trash. Just super bad and worst of all, boring

Predator is great because it switches genre's One third into the movie. I'd love to show someone that movie who never heard of it and didn't know about the Predator. Just sell it as this cool Arnold action flick and then wait never mind.

I know in my brain that Predator 2 is a worse movie but in my heart I think I like it just as much. There's just something about the setting, the actors and the characters it all works for me.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

thrawn527 posted:

It's a fun idea, but don't you see the Predator's space ship, like, at the very beginning of the movie? Kind of gives away the game.

I could be wrong, it's been a long time.

Oh yes you're right! Dang almost perfect. Need to make a sneaky cut lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Bugblatter posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDyQxtg0V2w

Huh, he really is going back to pulpier action rather than another cerebral sci-fi. Well, Dredd ruled so I'll give it a shot.

I hated everything I saw in this and the comments I saw online about it made me hate it just for existing. No thank you.