Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

You’re telling me Peter Parker is ...... Spider-man!?
Still waiting for the blu Ray of the holiday special

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

Vince MechMahon posted:

They still haven't fixed that loving blue spot on Jokers neck.

Love that joker

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

Cemetry Gator posted:

I buy all my movies on 8mm. That way, I get the best quality, no digital compression, and I only have a minimal fire hazard.

With or without Nick Cage

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

Does it come with a free brand?

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

Electronico6 posted:

The actor with most lead roles to be part of the criterion collection is Andy Lau who has almost 200 credits to his name(on LB even if you take out shorts, tv, docu films, and unreleased he still has 176 film credits, 100 more than Adam Sandler!), and you can probably count something like 150 films where he is the lead or co-lead. Amitabh Bachchan is probably the only other (major) lead actor in film history that can beat Andy Lau, and he is not in the collection.

Only counting films in the collection itself Katsu is likely the correct answer.

Eric Robert’s looks down on them all