Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Stingwing
Mar 26, 2010

Thank you Mr President for Making America Great Again! USA #1! I shouldn't have to understand other cultures, I'm a god damn American hero.
If anybody wants them I have:

The Lego Batman Movie: G2VV7CTFK9WM

The Matrix: (Germany) 7VLFXCXGHVXGW302

Stingwing fucked around with this message at 03:24 on Dec 29, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stingwing
Mar 26, 2010

Thank you Mr President for Making America Great Again! USA #1! I shouldn't have to understand other cultures, I'm a god damn American hero.
I also have these codes, for those interested:

Wonder Woman: HT929CT7WMFW

Batman Begins: FM4Q6YTT6JXX

The Dark Knight: FYCX24C4GFCF

The Dark Knight Rises: M3KYT9WX7KM2

The latter three are meant for wb.com/redeemdigital, but I don't know if they work with anything else.

Stingwing
Mar 26, 2010

Spatulater bro! posted:

lol that you think the government is the only means by which those things could exist.

:lol: ok dude

Stingwing
Mar 26, 2010

Island Nation posted:

Sony UBP-X700 from what I've heard. Has Dolby Vision support with a firmware update. This was the cheapest I saw:

https://www.rentproductsonline.com/...-blu-ray-player

I have two of these and I like them. One of them has frozen while playing a couple of specific UHD discs, but that hasn't happened in a long time. Also I really like the remote that these and other Sony Blu-ray players come with.