Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Empress Brosephine
Mar 31, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
First dvd was happy Gilmore first blu Ray was Pineapple Express first hddvd was Pitch Black first 4K was goodfellas I have bad taste

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Empress Brosephine
Mar 31, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Are there any really notable better than original fan edits? I know about Harry’s and that version of Fire Walk Woh Me with the deleted scenes but any cool notable ones

Empress Brosephine
Mar 31, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
The psp was way better than the DS and even 3DS if you aren’t a fan of Nintendo’s kid poo poo

Empress Brosephine
Mar 31, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Eventually they’re gunna have to realize 90s and 00s comedy exists

Empress Brosephine
Mar 31, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
You should take pictures and post it on the tech relics page

Empress Brosephine
Mar 31, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

MacheteZombie posted:

May I have a link to this thread?

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3756559&perpage=40&pagenumber=308

Empress Brosephine
Mar 31, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Is there answered to watch the unedited episodes

Empress Brosephine
Mar 31, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
It’s Patchas Weencin it it’s great

Empress Brosephine
Mar 31, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Also what movies of kino Lorber do you recommend

Empress Brosephine
Mar 31, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
HBO did a set that was way better

Empress Brosephine
Mar 31, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Omg yes True Stories

Empress Brosephine
Mar 31, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Every Barnes and noble I’m ever in is super busy :shrug:

Empress Brosephine
Mar 31, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I forgot psvr can watch 3D movies. Any you guys highly recommend in terms of cool and cheesy?

Empress Brosephine
Mar 31, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
My grandfather was one of the salesman in Salesman, so hoping that one gets reissued on blu. I never met my grandfather so it’d be cool to see him in high res :shrug: it would probably make my mom cry though lol

Empress Brosephine
Mar 31, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

They captured it so well.

Empress Brosephine
Mar 31, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
We probably won’t get Let it Be movie until Olivia Harrison passes away. She really hates it.

We also probably won’t get Carnival of Light until after Macca goes also

Empress Brosephine
Mar 31, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
That FUE reanimated is Us so you’ll be fine. They’re selling a couple other Arrows like Hikls have eyes , killer Klein’s (might be a fye exclusive one I don’t see the one they have online), Donnie darko

Empress Brosephine
Mar 31, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
People under the stairs is so underrated.

Empress Brosephine
Mar 31, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lo lat people hating on Funko pops and then go out and pretend their not the same kind of if not more so of a loser when they buy Vinegar Syndrome or Arrow movies etc.

I buy Funko pops not to collect them but because they’re cute and cool and is a way to appreciate something I enjoy that may not be able to otherwise. Do you really think anyone else but Funko would make a Wayne Simmons toy? Or a altered beast cover toy?

Get over it losers. Just because you own the criterion of some French movie doesn’t make you any less of a dweeb then someone who owns a funko of Immortan joe

Empress Brosephine
Mar 31, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I equate them to sports memorabilia. Yes I’m not physically watching the sport but it’s a time of something that I enjoy and when I look at it it makes me smile and think of memories.

Empress Brosephine
Mar 31, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Question how are people watching the 2001 UHd if it isn’t out until mid November

Empress Brosephine
Mar 31, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Could you email me where to get those blu Rays? disneyquesting @ iCloud

Empress Brosephine
Mar 31, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Song of the South is racist but I like it. I’m sad that film is destined to the dumps :(

Empress Brosephine
Mar 31, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
When they call each other fag

See also : Ajax in the warriors saying they’ve gone human being

Empress Brosephine
Mar 31, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Anyone know how criterion’s True Stories came out

Empress Brosephine
Mar 31, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
If any of you want to complete your arrow collection and buy my Yakuza Papers boxset I’m selling them for $200 :)

Empress Brosephine
Mar 31, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Yeah same the one in my new town doesn’t. The one in Florida I lived near had a huge selection though that would put all the other stores to shame.

Empress Brosephine
Mar 31, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Is there any cool video stores in NYC?

Empress Brosephine
Mar 31, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I put all my dvds and blu rays in a binder two years ago and have yet to open it up since then. Granted I have a separate collection for rare ones but I like it because it’s out of sight out of mind

Empress Brosephine
Mar 31, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Same with Nathan For You...DVD only.

Empress Brosephine
Mar 31, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
The Yakuza games are so derivative of existing Yakuza movies that I don’t know how you even make one.

Empress Brosephine
Mar 31, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Was there anything different to superbits?

Empress Brosephine
Mar 31, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I like this sales but I’m weird; I don’t or very rarely buy blu Rays onljne. I prefer to look and buy them in store as I get the same rush as I used to get when I would go to rental stores and browse the aisles and pick out a movie that sounds cool or looks cool, especially with Arrow movies which are 85% sure to be movies I’ve never seen before.

Every few months I get to go to a novelty store like FYe or Newbury Comics who stock Arrow films so it’s fun. But that might be a rare luxury to me because I live in the boonies. Oh well.

Empress Brosephine
Mar 31, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

CPL593H posted:

I totally understand where you're coming from because I would much rather buy poo poo in stores, the problem is those stores charge way more than you'd pay for these things online. Thought Fye despite its reputation did have a bunch of good sales on blu-rays that allowed me to get a lot of cool poo poo at below Amazon prices. But the one in my area went out of business and the rest are following pretty rapidly. Newbury Comics used to be hands down the best place to buy movies and the prices were pretty much what things cost everywhere. But these days the video selection in most of their stores is pathetically small and if you want any kind of Criterion/Arrow poo poo it's going to cost you 40 bucks, even regular movies are 30+ dollars a lot of the time. The Providence Newbury Comics used to have a huge video selection that was multiple aisles and now it's one shittly little rack with a bunch of used copies of boring crap nobody wants with a Criterion disc here or there. The one near me had a big long aisle that was covered in movies on both sides and now their selection fills one shelf.

Which one do you go to? The Warwick one still has a decently sized video section and I’ve actually found Arrows at reasonable prices there (I got the battles without honor set for $70 there). Granted a lot of them are way higher priced. Although I think I just let out my secret.

Let me know if you know of any other video stores near providence though would love to go.

Empress Brosephine
Mar 31, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Holy cow why are the Batman 4ks so much money

Empress Brosephine
Mar 31, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Yeah Batman isn’t that much I was wrong. Someone somewheres said they redubbed the gun sounds on the 4K though from the original? Is that true?

Empress Brosephine
Mar 31, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Isn’t the Arrow boxset pretty good?

Empress Brosephine
Mar 31, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Didn’t know it was out of print wow.

Empress Brosephine
Mar 31, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I wonder if Cry Baby will ever get the respect it deserves

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Empress Brosephine
Mar 31, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
What was the last movie to become pop culture? Harry Potter? I can’t think of anything else that’s transcended the medium and become pop culture aka Star Wars, Ghostbusters, Fortnite etc