Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Uncle Lloyd
Sep 2, 2019
Picked up Knives Out today.

Digital copy code is CFVA301LJ3UQVD88.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Uncle Lloyd
Sep 2, 2019
Kinda tangential, but anyone got any recommendations as to a good external USB Blu-ray drive?

Uncle Lloyd
Sep 2, 2019

Hedrigall posted:

Shelved my collection! There's a few duplicates I need to sell but overall I'm super happy with my collection I want more movies

Live action TV:

Haha, look at this guy who spent money on Game of Thrones season eight.

I have to admit I will probably buy it when I find a used copy.

Uncle Lloyd
Sep 2, 2019
Picked up 1917 today; digital code at universalredeem.com/Movies Anywhere is U3W3E7V2DC3KJ0A1.

Uncle Lloyd
Sep 2, 2019
I bought a four-disc set of the Daniel Craig Bond films the other day. Digital code is FMZEWK6LXBH4CAD1 via foxredeem.com. IDK if that gets you all four or if you can pick and choose; first person to try report back I guess.

Uncle Lloyd
Sep 2, 2019
Braveheart digital download code: K3NANFFPEYF6 on paramountmovies.com.

Black Sails complete series digital download code: CMLY16UEACWFDMV0 on movieredeem.com.

Braveheart is the first Steelbook case I've bought--I can see why people collect these.

Uncle Lloyd
Sep 2, 2019
I honestly don’t remember the monkeys and gophers at all, I remember the fuckin ANTS.

Kinda actually don’t want to see that scene in 4K.

Uncle Lloyd
Sep 2, 2019
Movie codes:

Tenet - 7C649SBEHB6MV690

V For Vendetta - 7NUWANZ2GJDN90J3

Serenity - UPFRF96XLTTYY3Q3 (I can't find an expiration date on the packaging for that one, so results not guaranteed)

Uncle Lloyd
Sep 2, 2019
Yeah I just rip any discs I buy to store on my computer, so the code is kinda redundant and I'm happy to give it away. I don't much like it when it gets taken without someone saying they got it though--I suppose it doesn't make that much difference, really, but I'd rather know a goon used it instead of a random lurker :/

Uncle Lloyd
Sep 2, 2019
Star Trek (2009) code via https://www.paramountdigitalcopy.com/: PS5Y1AJQ465Y2GLO

Star Trek Into Darkness: P9PWUJJBAFKW5Z59

Star Trek Beyond: PUUQT9CQ1AX2B777

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Uncle Lloyd
Sep 2, 2019

Origami Dali posted:

Maybe a dumb question, but you're keeping the firmware up to date, yeah?

Me: I buy discs in order to ensure my media remains reliably available without relying on an Internet connection or the whims of companies with the ability to remotely restrict my access to entertainment.

My Blu-ray player: gently caress you, connect to internet, me phone home.

Uncle Lloyd fucked around with this message at 17:10 on Jun 21, 2023