Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Twin Cinema
Jun 1, 2006

Playoffs are no big deal,
don't have a crap attack.
The first DVD I remember getting is Romeo Must Die. I think it came with the DVD player. It also came with 2 other DVDs that I completely forget.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twin Cinema
Jun 1, 2006

Spatulater bro! posted:

The worst packaging I've experienced is the Twilight Zone complete series Blu-ray. The disc hubs use two small but very rigid clips to secure the disc. Removing the disc requires prying/flexing the disc way past my comfort level. Reinserting it requires pushing the clear center portion with so much force that I'm convinced I'm going to crack the disc every single time. Luckily I haven't cracked any yet, but there's no reason packaging should make me sweat this much.

The Larry Sanders Show from Mill Creek is the worst everything. The packaging comes on these flimsy pieces of thin cardboard. The transfers themselves are awful. It feels like they expanded the size of the screen, everything is so dark and grainy, and the sound is awful. There's also like 8 or so episodes per DVD, which feels like a lot. It's a credit to how good the show is that I am willing to overlook all the negatives and keep watching.

Twin Cinema
Jun 1, 2006

Egbert Souse posted:

Someone is trying to sell their collection of almost 20,000 movies on eBay for a million dollars:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/19-036-Mov...BiZJe1QT-fs0Zu4

I am interested in how he plans on shipping this.

Twin Cinema
Jun 1, 2006

Spatulater bro! posted:

It's not something he'll ever have to worry about.

I am asking this here because I have a million dollars and looking to spend it. I want to own two copies of each Hangover film.

Twin Cinema
Jun 1, 2006

When I was younger, I used to buy a ton of used trash from Blockbuster. Some of it still sits on my shelf, and they have travelled with me through a few moves.

I am looking at you, Adam Carolla's The Hammer.