Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

Talking Simpsons has hit its first episode I've never seen :toot:

and never will

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Analytic Engine
May 18, 2009

not the analytical engine

spaceblancmange posted:

Talking Simpsons has hit its first episode I've never seen :toot:

and never will

Horse Hater eh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbv343CzldI

papa horny michael
Aug 18, 2009

by Pragmatica
Libby Watson mentioned UK children drinking squash, so I had to look it up

the gorillas at london zoo are given both squash and cold fruit tea to drink. when a silverback called kumbuka escaped from his enclosure in 2016, he drank five litres (8.8 imperial pints) of undiluted blackcurrant squash that was in the keepers' area.[4]

Nick Soapdish
Apr 27, 2008

I watched the Enchanted Forest episode of Smiling Friends in preparation for the WAC! episode and then proceeded to spend the next hour watching all the episodes. Really funny show and was a good selection by Prof Gascan

Analytic Engine
May 18, 2009

:science:

https://twitter.com/spacecoyotl/status/1556115994917031936?s=21&t=lDJtov8n3tbXdhIFOwZAyg

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

What is the Matrix 🌐? We just don't know 😎.

Buglord
Powerful, inspiring

Analytic Engine
May 18, 2009

edit: parasocial garbage

Analytic Engine fucked around with this message at 18:26 on Jun 3, 2023

Analytic Engine
May 18, 2009

Analytic Engine
May 18, 2009

Analytic Engine
May 18, 2009

Analytic Engine fucked around with this message at 18:27 on Jun 3, 2023

Jippa
Feb 13, 2009

miniscule12
Jan 8, 2020

HAHA YEAH HE PEED IN HIS OWN MOUTH I'M GONNA KEEP BRINGING IT UP.

Analytic Engine posted:

Completely sincere: you guys should have been guests on Chapo by now. Every one of them rode your podcast for turbonerd cred, and they owe you reciprocity like any ethical-ish US small businessman

Ha ha, boy, I really hope somebody got fired for that blunder.

Analytic Engine
May 18, 2009

I resemble that remark!!!!!!

edit:

Every time Chris opens his goony mouth:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jiguDe8ZZQQ

Analytic Engine fucked around with this message at 08:52 on Aug 18, 2022

Analytic Engine
May 18, 2009

(I'll stop overposting, dealing with spectrumish angst)

Analytic Engine fucked around with this message at 08:53 on Aug 18, 2022

Jippa
Feb 13, 2009

Analytic Engine posted:

(I'll stop overposting, dealing with spectrumish angst)

It's all good. This thread needs more posting anyway. I need to catch up on the last few eps.

Analytic Engine
May 18, 2009

the Simpsons Meme Thread in GBS is on fire as always, if you all want to visit

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

I am the Wizard Master
While this thread is active, I do have a question: I remember when Virgil Texas and Brihana Joy Grey guested on the episode where Mr Burns runs for governor, they said they'd be back for the episode where The Simpsons go to Africa (I believe because Bri said that she had spent some time there as a child); however when they eventually recorded that episode they had a different guest on. Can I ask why you guys didn't have Virgil and Bri back?

Nick Soapdish
Apr 27, 2008

Wizard Master posted:

While this thread is active, I do have a question: I remember when Virgil Texas and Brihana Joy Grey guested on the episode where Mr Burns runs for governor, they said they'd be back for the episode where The Simpsons go to Africa (I believe because Bri said that she had spent some time there as a child); however when they eventually recorded that episode they had a different guest on. Can I ask why you guys didn't have Virgil and Bri back?

Personally, I emailed the podcast ombudsman to hold him accountable but haven't heard back

Analytic Engine
May 18, 2009

Nick Soapdish posted:

Personally, I emailed the podcast ombudsman to hold him accountable but haven't heard back

still waiting on that refund check from the podcast burser's office

Pope Guilty
Nov 6, 2006

The human animal is a beautiful and terrible creature, capable of limitless compassion and unfathomable cruelty.

Wizard Master posted:

IDK if you're being serious or not, but in case you are, have you heard what became of Virgil since then?

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

A

W I Z A R D M A S T E R

did it

Analytic Engine
May 18, 2009

Analytic Engine fucked around with this message at 18:27 on Jun 3, 2023

Fezz
Aug 31, 2001

You should feel ashamed.
Wow, Teen Angel. That's a blast from the past. As long as you don't cover the lovely TGIF genie show, "You Wish".

But maybe you should as all those shows got more live action cartoon as they got older.

Sad you missed My Secret Identity and Out of This World as magic sitcoms.

Fezz fucked around with this message at 15:42 on Sep 28, 2022

Analytic Engine
May 18, 2009

Fezz posted:

Wow, Teen Angel. That's a blast from the past. As long as you don't cover the lovely TGIF genie show, "You Wish".

But maybe you should as all those shows got more live action cartoon as they got older.

Sad you missed My Secret Identity and Out of This World as magic sitcoms.

Exactly, because the secret to their success is that all TV is a cartoon (given the right critical lens). And which dynamic duo knows cartoon history better than any other American critics? The TS Boys

emgeejay
Dec 8, 2007

Analytic Engine
May 18, 2009

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord

Analytic Engine
May 18, 2009

Analytic Engine
May 18, 2009

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.
How much money do I have to give Henry and Bob to get them to do a ten episode miniseries on The Wacky World of Tex Avery??

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord
That would be pretty good

BizarroAzrael
Apr 6, 2006

"That must weigh heavily on your soul. Let me purge it for you."
I'm saving up to make them do a (non racist) episode of Count Duckula. Bob's apparently extreme dislike of Cosgrove Hall only makes me want it more.

Vakal
May 11, 2008
I'd be down for a Talking The Tick series.

Nick Soapdish
Apr 27, 2008

Vakal posted:

I'd be down for a Talking The Tick series.

:same:

Good Listener
Sep 2, 2006

Ask me about moons
Fact #1 The Moon is really cool
Tick Talk

MokBa
Jun 8, 2006

If you see something suspicious, bomb it!

Tick miniseries would be great if Griffin Newman were the guest in every episode.

bobservo
Jul 24, 2003

Teriyaki Hairpiece posted:

How much money do I have to give Henry and Bob to get them to do a ten episode miniseries on The Wacky World of Tex Avery??

I'd rather cover the '90s Baby Huey reboot that was made by some of the best Ren & Stimpy animators

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord
Do Delta State, it loving suckes and for some reason candian cartoon network on brpadcast tv plays reruns of it at like 10am for some reason

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nbp0xAdFNFc

Nick Soapdish
Apr 27, 2008

https://twitter.com/bobservo/status/1675221845094834176?t=jvV-jb-DpQHp9HRCCcgk1Q&s=19

RETVRN

On a content note, really enjoying the Pixar summer so far with The Incredible and Toy Story 4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

graventy
Jul 28, 2006

Fun Shoe
Resurrecting this thread to say

You picked a heck of a week to praise the rest of the cast of That 70's Show. lol