Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«22 »
Billy Gnosis
May 18, 2006

Now is the time for us to gather together and celebrate those things that we like and think are fun.

Fan of Britches

Teriyaki Hairpiece posted:

New conspiracy theory: Bob knew??

No Bob is too drat sweet.

If it turns out this implies that there is something dark lurking in the Steamie Awards, I'll be ever so mad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

Why god?

Grimey Drawer

Hyrax Attack! posted:

I created a podcast discord, https://discord.gg/rTc2f7z simpsons chat welcome

Bread & Roses forum is taking on a lot of refugees right now. You can register and not pay the $10 and they'll let you in within a few hours. For those who prefer the forums experience to the chat room feel of discord.

https://breadnroses.net/

Fred is on
Dec 24, 2007

Riders...
IN SPACE!

https://twitter.com/thatbilloakley/...770903577714688

Evil Agita
Feb 25, 2005

Lord Fool, give me another chance. I'll prove my strength to you!

Nice.

BizarroAzrael
Apr 6, 2006

"That must weigh heavily on your soul. Let me purge it for you."

I think the poll for WAC Movie has been very carefully calibrated to be an impossible decision - Ghost in the Shell, DragonBall Z: Broly, End of Evangelion and Gundam Wing: Endless Waltz,

Like, Ghost in the Shell probably stands best on it's own, but the DBZ films as an exercise are really interesting, along with the fact they then remade it to fold a version of the character into the DragonBall Super canon. And End of Eva is End of Eva.

Fred is on
Dec 24, 2007

Riders...
IN SPACE!

BizarroAzrael posted:

I think the poll for WAC Movie has been very carefully calibrated to be an impossible decision - Ghost in the Shell, DragonBall Z: Broly, End of Evangelion and Gundam Wing: Endless Waltz,

Like, Ghost in the Shell probably stands best on it's own, but the DBZ films as an exercise are really interesting, along with the fact they then remade it to fold a version of the character into the DragonBall Super canon. And End of Eva is End of Eva.

This is easily the hardest poll I've had to vote in. I'd love to hear them cover all of those, especially if they could get Ian and Toby back to talk about End of Eva. That would probably end up being WAC's first two-part episode.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

What's a war hero got to do to get some lubrication around here?

If End of Eva gets chosen I will probably reup my sub to 10bux to listen.

Analytic Engine
May 18, 2009

not the analytical engine

If you want to hear the very first episode of TS (Christmas special) it's available without Patreon at
https://hwcdn.libsyn.com/p/6/d/b/6d...a28bd658189d202

Love hearing everyone in 2015 ponder how to do this and how long it'll last

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

I am with Bob and tomatos. Turn them into something other than the natural form and they'll hella good. Ditto avocados.

xtal
Jan 9, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBLqzGrq8T0

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

Why god?

Grimey Drawer

*subs to patreon to finally listen to this Talking Futurama I've been hearing so much about*

"Wait a minute, there was a third guy???"

BoosterDuck
Mar 2, 2019

ಠ_ಠ

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

This What a Cartoon about Ranma 1/2 is bringing back a lot of 90s memories for me.

MokBa
Jun 8, 2006

If you see something suspicious, bomb it!

I loved that interview with Oakley and Weinstein. I just kept imagining them as their Mission Hill characters.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

MokBa posted:

I loved that interview with Oakley and Weinstein. I just kept imagining them as their Mission Hill characters.

I also loved them telling the WB "gently caress you".

But yea it's hard not to hear Bill and hear George.

Fred is on
Dec 24, 2007

Riders...
IN SPACE!

The last few Simpsons episodes the podcast covered have really been testing my commitment to watching along. Though at least there will always be WAC and Talking of the Hill/Futurama/etc. as palate cleansers.

Fred is on fucked around with this message at 22:44 on Aug 6, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BoosterDuck
Mar 2, 2019

Fred is on posted:

The last few Simpsons episodes the podcast covered have really been testing my commitment to watching along. Thought at least there will always be WAC and Talking of the Hill/Futurama/etc. as palate cleansers.

try to make it to behind the laughter
and maybe trilogy of error

«22 »