Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kly
Aug 8, 2003

chapos good actually

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a.lo
Sep 11, 2009

where are the chapbros at?

emgeejay
Dec 8, 2007

and if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you

Smithers! Charpo is coming!

stealie72
Jan 10, 2007

Their eyes locked and suddenly there was the sound of breaking glass.

Smithers, have Pod Save America killed.

END ME SCOOB
Mar 27, 2007

Like, I shoulda known the dog would smell it, man. I was way too high to bury him deep enough! I guess we gotta do this, huh? Alright, Scoob, get ready for my full power! DON'T HOLD BACK, PAL!

ZOINKS!

stealie72 posted:

Smithers, have Pod Save America killed.

I feel like this whole derail was worth it for the ugly laugh I had at this post

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

Starting a new podcast Csupo Trap House please sign up to my patreon.

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

Ask me about my dream Frasier episode where Frasier and Bulldog oil their heads and then rub them together. It's definitely not a fetish of mine, I swear!

Teriyaki Hairpiece posted:

We're living in the Bad Universe and there is no Propaniac

Analytic Engine
May 18, 2009

not the analytical engine

You didn't call out the pun in Texas City Twister? It's pretty juvenile and you run a classy pod so it's understandable

Analytic Engine fucked around with this message at 08:27 on Apr 2, 2021

bobservo
Jul 24, 2003

Analytic Engine posted:

You didn't call out the pun in Texas City Twister? It's pretty juvenile and you run a classy pod so it's understandable

Is it a reference to the "titty twister"? Those were around in my youth but we never added the word "Texas" to it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Analytic Engine
May 18, 2009

not the analytical engine

bobservo posted:

Is it a reference to the "titty twister"? Those were around in my youth but we never added the word "Texas" to it.

I didn't either but it's A Thing according to anecdotal Googling