Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

stealie72
Jan 10, 2007

Their eyes locked and suddenly there was the sound of breaking glass.
\
I've been surprised at how many good episodes there were in season 10. A bunch of them I would have said we're like 7 or 8 if asked. I have been wondering for a while now when I will be learning about episodes entirely from Talking Simpsons because I didn't bother watching them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

stealie72
Jan 10, 2007

\
The current one (bible stories) is the first episode I can't remember seeing. And I had been watching since the beginning.

stealie72
Jan 10, 2007

\

dovetaile posted:

Uh, Saddlesore Galactica is a perfectly cromulent episode. (I also enjoyed Kill The Alligator and Run.)
This is the first episode of the entire series that I don't remember...

Going to be interesting to see how you guys are able to spin garbage into a good show. Maybe the natural evolution will be MST3K-ing it.

stealie72
Jan 10, 2007

\

Kly posted:

He cant even get his own shows out on time. Last i looked 302010 was like a month behind schedule
There were some feed issues, but I dont remember the solution. They are coming out every week and are up to date.

stealie72
Jan 10, 2007

\
Just moved my $5 from lowtax back to talking simpsons. Hoping for more talKing of the hill soon.

stealie72
Jan 10, 2007

\
What if we start a write in campaign for them to drop the Simpsons after this season and concentrate on other series full time?

stealie72
Jan 10, 2007

\

PostNouveau posted:

*two years later*
Spends several years covering every episode of king of the hill.

stealie72
Jan 10, 2007

\

bobservo posted:

Once we do 120 more episodes of Futurama and 250 more episodes of King of the Hill, we will finally be ready for Talking Duckman in 2034

At this point in the series, I'm glad you've got a plan for Talking Not The Simpsons, although you're doing a great job of going strong even with mediocre source material.

stealie72
Jan 10, 2007

\

PostNouveau posted:

Time to break the emergency glass. It's a King of the Hill podcast now. 5 more years of good material.
So much this.

stealie72
Jan 10, 2007

\
Smithers, have Pod Save America killed.

stealie72
Jan 10, 2007

\
What the gently caress?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

stealie72
Jan 10, 2007

\
Sweet, latest patreon update is both a Talking Futurama and a TalKing of the Hill every month. Frankly, I wouldn't bat an eye if Bob and Henry only do talking Simpsons the other two weeks of the month to give themselves some breathing room. The source material is starting to get crappy, and the longer they stretch it out, the longer it takes to get to the absolute dreck that is the second half of the Simpsons' catalog. Although, maybe the tone of the show will shift to MST3K-esque making GBS threads on the simpsons soon.