Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

britishbornandbread
Jul 8, 2000

You'll stumble in my footsteps
I’m up to Summer of 4’2” and I don’t know who this artist person is that they have on as a guest but holy poo poo is she the most awkward annoying person I’ve ever heard in my life. The episode is two hours long because of her completely random, unrelated stories. Yikes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

britishbornandbread
Jul 8, 2000

zari-gani posted:

Hi that's me, sorry you didn't like my appearance. I have definitely felt guilty for making episodes go on for way too long but on the flip side, a lot of people have said they like my tangents (and my own taste leans toward podcasts peppered with personal anecdotes), so different strokes for different folks! Feel free to skip my future appearances. If you don't like this ep, you won't like my other ones.

Hi. Upon reflection perhaps I was slightly harah, but I’m selfishly annoyed that this is the first TS I’ve not completed. Clearly you’re exceptional in your field and that is why you’ve worked to where you are presently, and you have sometime to bring when it comes to the Simpsons’ universe, I just have no interest in comics, animations, manga et al. The discussion about Simpsons fan sites in the 90s/00s was just jarring. In recent episodes we’ve had the singer from the Y Axes and the Indian American (apologies for lack of names, on phone and poor signal) I just felt the extra curricular discussions in this particular episode added nothing.

Looking at the replies my post is getting, clearly I’m a minority. I wouldn’t worry!

britishbornandbread
Jul 8, 2000

I would certainly never mean to personally offend, upset or sting. But in a thread about the show, I felt at the time I had to give my feedback. I’m just one of tens, if not hundreds of thousands of listeners to the show. If you’ve been receiving overwhelmingly positive feedback then clearly I’m in the minority.

britishbornandbread
Jul 8, 2000

That looks great. Good for them!