Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

I am the Wizard Master

Teriyaki Hairpiece posted:

Imagine the insufferable internet nerds who complain about Iron Man having a slightly different colored suit, but politics.

You really are loving stupid as poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

I am the Wizard Master
I was just listening to a Cum Town patreon episode where Nick Mullen talks about how The Simpsons was the only positive influence in his childhood (to the extent that he had memorized the production code numbers) and I realized he'd be a great guest on Talking Simpsons. He's probably the sharpest comedy mind in the world today, he's friends with the Chapo guys and he'd bring some interesting insights into the episodes (not to mention the impressions he could do). Any plans to have him on soon?

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

I am the Wizard Master
While this thread is active, I do have a question: I remember when Virgil Texas and Brihana Joy Grey guested on the episode where Mr Burns runs for governor, they said they'd be back for the episode where The Simpsons go to Africa (I believe because Bri said that she had spent some time there as a child); however when they eventually recorded that episode they had a different guest on. Can I ask why you guys didn't have Virgil and Bri back?