Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fawf
Nov 5, 2009

It's Me, It's Me, It's DDD

Bob seeing as you've been having so many Giant Bomb folks on your podcast lately would you ever consider reaching out to Jeff Gerstmann for a Retronauts appearance? It's such a perfect pairing and I'm surprised it hasn't happened yet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fawf
Nov 5, 2009

Pegnose Pete posted:

I heard from a friend it was because Bob made some snide remarks about Chris moving back to Florida after he could no longer afford to be on the west coast. :iiam:

Remember that those snide remarks followed Chris going completely radio silent, leaving Bob to do a ton of free PR for all of Chris's ventures

Fawf
Nov 5, 2009

I'm on the Patreon feed but I'd honestly be interested in hearing that, as a curiosity

Fawf
Nov 5, 2009

I just finished my first viewing of Mission Hill because of how often it gets brought up on this show and I would fully support preceeding the next miniseries vote with a separate poll of "Hey, can we just do Mission Hill" a la the recent Iron Giant cast

Fawf
Nov 5, 2009

Matthew Jay back on the show and Talking Mission Hill just around the corner, what a good loving week for this podcast

Fawf
Nov 5, 2009

Cartoon All Stars really was the one white whale I needed them to cover and now I'm just on board for the ride, baby

JethroMcB posted:

Barring that, I dunno....Doug?

They've done Doug!

Fawf
Nov 5, 2009

YggiDee posted:

Was there a WAC episode for Who Framed Roger Rabbit? I could have sworn there was but I can't find it and now I'm starting to think I fabricated the whole thing.

It was the Bonkers ep

Fawf
Nov 5, 2009

The only reason I was even slightly down on the Season 1 redo was it meant delaying the Maude Dies and Behind the Laughter eps, so now I could fully get behind this

Fawf
Nov 5, 2009

my wedding gift to bob is voting for duckman

Fawf
Nov 5, 2009

pretty disappointed to see the guest on the latest Talking Simpsons is Merritt K who has a number of allegations against her that paint her as a real pile of garbage. I only just became aware after the fallout from a guest appearance she had on a Giant Beastcast late last year but after learning it sucks seeing her name pop up again in my feed so soon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fawf
Nov 5, 2009

Thank you, that's all I can ask. The rotating guest system for TS/WAC has been great for however many years it's been and it's because you and Henry have done an excellent job at bringing in such a variety of voices, I know for certain the two of you would never knowingly bring on an abuser whose past actions might make listeners uncomfortable. It's why I can always rely on the hours of weekly podcasts you guys produce as a bit of respite from everything that's awful for a little bit.