Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fiendly
May 27, 2010

That's not right!

bobservo posted:

King of the Hill is a very likely candidate for our next mini-series.

I want this to happen just so it can be called TalKing of the Hill

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fiendly
May 27, 2010

That's not right!
Ha, lotta shithead goons going on the ol' ignore list ITT. I'm pretty checked out of The Simpsons myself and I give nostalgia no value whatsoever, so the entire draw of this show is digging up info on things I never knew were references, and the well-informed leftist look at how a decades-old piece of media holds up. Chapo guys hitting all the sourest notes of an edgy 90s Fox cartoon is a legit concern and a drat good reason to skip an episode.