Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Porfiriato
Jan 4, 2016

There's still an RSS feed for all of the old episodes when they were at Laser Time - http://feeds.feedburner.com/lasertimetalkingsimpsons

That would cover from the beginning to April 2018, and then I guess you'd have to manually download the episodes between April and September when the new RSS feed picks up again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Porfiriato
Jan 4, 2016

I was listening to the latest episode (Treehouse of Horror X) and noticed that the Curse has once again struck. Bob and Henry and their guest spent a bit of time talking about Siegfried and Roy, and mentioned that they were recording in early May. That means it would be within a week later that Roy died of complications from COVID on May 8. :smith:

Porfiriato fucked around with this message at 06:20 on Jun 25, 2020

Porfiriato
Jan 4, 2016

I guess I'm in the tiny minority of 90s-era MTV watchers that would be interested to see them polish off the short run of Daria, but I have a feeling there's no way that will ever happen for as long as there's Futurama and/or King of the Hill seasons left to do.

Edit: Wow I didn't realize Daria ran for 5 seasons (13 episodes per season), somehow I had it in my mind that it was more like 2-3. Still it'd be nice to have Bob and Henry recap at least the first couple seasons from when that sort of 90s teen angst zeitgest was at its peak.

Porfiriato fucked around with this message at 07:38 on Aug 15, 2020

Porfiriato
Jan 4, 2016

:same: my regret is that I didn't start listening until a year or so ago and there's so much back content I don't know if I'll ever get caught up. And that's not even counting the additional mountain of podcasts I get as a Patreon subscriber.