Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sheen Sheen
Nov 18, 2002
I feel like I’ve crossed some sort of Talking Simpsons Rubicon because I don’t remember this kidney episode at all and I feel like I was still watching the show religiously at this point in time

Soon enough I’ll get to learn about hundreds of Simpsons episodes that I didn’t even see!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sheen Sheen
Nov 18, 2002

JethroMcB posted:

Probably lack of repeated exposure from reruns? I was also still a regular viewer and I know I watched all of these episodes as they aired, but I almost certainly haven't seen them in the 20 years since. Once the DVDs were available and the real clunker episodes started hitting syndication I stopped watching the weeknight repeats on my local Fox affiliate.

That’s the thing—I listened to the episode and I don’t remember a single thing that happened in this one, but I remember plenty from this season. This may very well be the first episode of the Simpsons that I’ve never seen before?

Sheen Sheen
Nov 18, 2002

zari-gani posted:

He's changing it to boubservou

Actually it’s boubsrevou

Sheen Sheen
Nov 18, 2002

SeANMcBAY posted:

I’m looking forward to them getting to the really bad seasons. It should be interesting. The pod made me realize that season 9 and 10 are still pretty good.

Same; thanks to TS I kind of want to revisit this era of the Simpsons because it seems like it remained pretty good for longer than I have it credit for