Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pegnose Pete
Apr 27, 2005

the future
I'm enjoying What A Cartoon so much. I've been a big Retronauts fan for a while now but kept putting off TS because I want to do a watch along and don't have the time right now, so WAC is a great way to just get a window into the world of each cartoon.
I really wish I had an easier way to watch these cartoons legally though. I get so fired up about these old cartoons and really want to watch them, but I live outside North America right now so stuff like Hulu and Amazon Video aren't an option, and DVDs are expensive to ship. I actually have a pretty nice CRT set up for retro gaming and would love to have a collection of old cartoons on DVD to watch on it, but again shipping them from Amazon USA is expensive...

Anyway great work on all the podcasts, I think I'm gonna start supporting on Patreon because I already feel like I've gotten so much enjoyment out of WAC. Should probably throw some money at Retronauts too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pegnose Pete
Apr 27, 2005

the future

Pope Guilty posted:

I never really understood why they're apparently not friends anymore.
I heard from a friend it was because Bob made some snide remarks about Chris moving back to Florida after he could no longer afford to be on the west coast. :iiam: