Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
evobatman
Jul 30, 2006

it means nothing, but says everything!
Pillbug
Joannas facebook page has a two minute video of poo poo going down.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

evobatman
Jul 30, 2006

Pillbug

Le Saboteur posted:

Lol if Conor gets charged with a felony he's never getting back into the US to work again.

It's not like he was ever coming back there to fight.

evobatman
Jul 30, 2006

Pillbug

Streamer spilled some coffee on himself and killed the stream just as Felice Herrig was weighing in.

evobatman
Jul 30, 2006

Pillbug
I never knew what all the hate for Ariel was about. After hearing his bullshit whispering I want to throw a hand truck through his window.

evobatman
Jul 30, 2006

Pillbug

I thought that according to the UFC, there was no such thing as a UFC champion or belt.

evobatman
Jul 30, 2006

Pillbug
Do we have definitive evidence that Artem Lobov in reality isn't a performance by Murr from Impractical Jokers?

evobatman
Jul 30, 2006

Pillbug

n8r posted:

Gotta say Conor’s hand truck throw was incredibly unlucky. I’m sure he thought it’d just crack the glass at worst. Great marketing and everyone has a laugh if he doesn’t injure people.

Then there is the part where he runs around yelling "BREAK THE WINDOWS! BREAK THE WINDOWS!"

evobatman
Jul 30, 2006

Pillbug

Snowman_McK posted:

The love for Rose here isn't hard to understand. In a sport crowded with assholes, steroid abusers, drug abusers, drug dealers, mob stand over men, actual gangsters, people who hang out with war criminals, people who are war criminals, real estate agents and Carla Esparza, Rose is just a sweet kid with a retarded fiance and a dog. Plus she did that flying armbar.

Conor making Rose upset with his bullshit took the whole thing from tragicomic to infuriating.

evobatman
Jul 30, 2006

Pillbug
Wife: What are you looking at?
Me: UFC talk
Wife: What are they talking about?
Me: Kelvin Gastelum doing good at middleweight
Wife: Superman does good. Kelvin is doing well at middleweight
Me: He beat up Tim Kennedy, so he's also doing good at middleweight

evobatman
Jul 30, 2006

Pillbug

Uriah did punch his nose pretty far down into his neck.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

evobatman
Jul 30, 2006

Pillbug
Henry Cejudo was on one of the very first seasons as a host, it might have been before he started MMA.

• Locked thread