Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
I obtain sexual gratification from observing people being inflicted with violent head injuries
loving Conor the little oval office, hope he gets wrestle hosed by Khabib on his return because all his money is gone on lawsuits and he needs to fight again for the cash.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
I obtain sexual gratification from observing people being inflicted with violent head injuries

kimbo305 posted:

Willie ring the bobbies.

This is what I train for, WHERE YOU AT CONOR UR TAKING ALL MY 2 WHEEL MODES OF TRANSPORT.

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010

JaySB posted:

Jump to 5m30s or so of this video:

Also Khabib got crazy eyes at the end, I don't think Conor wants any part of that man

He looks really gaunt like Conor does when he cuts weight, but he's still frightening whereas Conor isn't in that state.

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
I hope he gets beaten up in jail by an actual gangster who isn't pint sized

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
Is there anyone local to the event that weighs 155?

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010

Memento posted:

The chances of hilarity like we've had are going to diminish significantly after the end of the PPV tomorrow, but it is only the 7th of the month. Plenty of time left for something ridiculous to happen.

edit: you know this poo poo is over the god drat top when it makes the Australian Broadcasting Corporation's website

They covered it on BBC loving radio 4 last night, played audio clips of the glass breaking.

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010

Matt Lindland posted:

Matt Lindland (me, sorry for speaking about myself in the 3rd person) is such a perfect ogre... like Matt Hughes or Faber are closer to the platonic Jock but Matt is so wonderfully himself (again, me).

Being obsessed with one particular heavy weight is really weird.

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010

I'm glad someone got it. I need an avatar back but SA won't accept my credit card from the UK.

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
Wow. A new division is exciting. Still a bit jump from 185lbs to 205lbs

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
Unless your front row or cornering I don't recommend mma events, never mind massive ufc ones. The crowds are awful and you can't see anything way way back. Much better to watch on TV most of the time.

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010

JaySB posted:

Please remember that Willie lives in England notably home to the worst type of sports fans in the world.

This is an important point, id love to try a different crowd like Vegas, one day.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010

Wtf that's literally the only reason I have bt sport, why in gently caress should I pay £5 never mind £15 to stay up until 6am without class A's?!

• Locked thread