Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

All respect to Max. Really hope he wins

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Matt Lindland posted:

I’m back baby! I’m back in!

Lol

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Some carni poo poo

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

They’re going to arrest Conor for throwing a can of Monster at Al Iaquinta’s van.

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

JaySB posted:

Rose is "shaken up" and that fights is potentially in danger? gently caress this sport

Lmao

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Someone tell Rose that everything is ok

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Matt Lindland posted:

Dana white: “Dexter has been captured, they have identified dexter as a serial killer and captured him”

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Oh no, not the Monster branded dolly

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Skip My Posts posted:

theyre gonna cut artem hopefully

Oh the humanity

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Triticum Guzzler posted:

lol every time

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Not sure what "brain injury" youre referring to my man

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Lmao

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

JaySB posted:

Jump to 5m30s or so of this video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oGQdc1nBAfI

Also Khabib got crazy eyes at the end, I don't think Conor wants any part of that man

Conor is getting into his head

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Triticum Guzzler posted:

the video of conor throwing the trolley at the bus followed by matt lindland rubbing his hands while saying I wouldn't do that, it'd KILL jobs.

Lol

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Matt Lindland posted:

Unfortunately it appears that you will strip conor of nothing, and furthermore, you may be do nothing cunts.

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Triticum Guzzler posted:

Dr Alan Grant tearfully watching several Irish men travelling in herds across the plains of New York: They did use a hand cart and various folding chairs...

lmfao

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Monster Energy Drink Presents Dagestani Paramilitary Death Squad

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Rooting for Al

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

How is Al's footwork? It looks pretty good

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Did they raise the ppv price recently? Thought it was around 60 but seems to be 65 now.

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Andrade is going to kill her

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Snowman_McK posted:

Andrade is hittable as gently caress, and could very well get decapitated on her way in. Or she could get a hold of Rose and throw her around like a sack of potatoes. It's going to be one of those two things.

She's hittable sure but has insane chin and pressure and power.

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

hahaha

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

homercles posted:

Hopefully the Nate-Conor rubber match is dead forever, let the Diaz brothers triathlon into a sunset vape cloud and never fight again.

Mods?

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Matt Lindland posted:

Hey, welcome to my home page.

A little bit about me: I'm sitting on 8 million in cash, I have 2 million in real estate. I won the ufc belt nine times. I'm internationally famous. I'm 6'4". I collect Beanie Babies & If I know one thing it's this Barney the Dinosaur is secretly Evil. Check out the links below to some of my favorite sites on the web.

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Triticum Guzzler posted:

Listen up, shortstack *sits on a chair backwards* you're a loving genetic bitch, don't call me "bro" because my brothers are regular human size, and my father *suddenly turns the chair around* who art in heaven hallowed be his name may be gently guiding the hand of sponsors right now so I just want to say that I'm sorry if I offended anybody by saying that Tyson is a tiny loving loser who sucks

lol

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Excellent scoop from Terrell Owens. This is why he's one of the best in MMA reporting.

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

drat he has a nice kitchen

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Oh he got him. He's rocked

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Matt Lindland posted:

He's innocent of having good fights.

lol

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Dan Didio posted:

https://twitter.com/aliaquinta/status/988606846477873154?s=21

We’re entering the Al Iaquinta era at unprecedented speeds.

Lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Can't believe the UFC would throw champion Nikki Montana under the bus like this

• Locked thread