Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

Rigel posted:

Reposting this, Jon Jones is looking for ways to supplement his income during his time off.

https://twitter.com/JonnyBones/status/981638457163268096

Also in attendance will be Paul Manafort, spraypaint huffing funny mugshot guy, and Cameron Poe - a man whose body is legally a deadly weapon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

If I had to choose, I'd say the best part about all of this is that it happened

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Alright fellas it looks like we'll be building this plane while we're flying it, does anyone still have Daron Cruickshank in their phone

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Mr. Carlisle posted:

And I get that, I really do - and you're probably right

But on the very small chance he wins? We all win. The perfect end to this shitshow.

I mean, Pettis winning the lightweight belt because Holloway dropped out of the Khabib vs Ferguson fight would be the most MMA thing ever

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Jerusalem posted:

Maybe that lady is gonna come out and tell us that Max Holloway has been deemed medically unfit to compete, and that she has no further details at this time?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SmHeP9Sve48

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Triticum Guzzler posted:

Dr Alan Grant tearfully watching several Irish men travelling in herds across the plains of New York: They did use a hand cart and various folding chairs...

Nature finds Helwani :allears:

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Wamsutta posted:

There's no way they can still charge money for this card right

This may draw worse than a Mighty Mouse card

They should just PPV a live feed of Dana White going about his business for the next couple days, that poo poo would draw like a crayon

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

It's just be a really funny twenty four hours, thanks everyone

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Do it ironically posted:

so who's the jets and who's the sharks

I'd say the Irish are the Jets as they're probably on planes back to Ireland as we speak, while the Dagestani are the Sharks as more than a few of them have killed and eaten people

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Rigel posted:

Its official, the main event tomorrow night will be a 5 round one-sided title bout.

https://twitter.com/bokamotoESPN/status/982346707236282370

A "sport"

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

It's a beautiful afternoon for sports, folks, here on day one of the World Series. If you haven't been following the news, the Angels are no longer playing against the Yankees as earlier reported. The Angels were already a last-minute replacement for the Red Sox, who dropped out after injuring themselves in training - potentially from swinging their batting hands, the things they rely on to do batting, into metal poles. But, just earlier today, the Angels were deemed too thirsty to do sports by the commissioner of baseball. This is all a major blow after the events of yesterday, when the Mariners assaulted a press conference after having just recreated that chocolate factory scene from I Love Lucy but with cocaine instead. The Devil Rays were approached with an offer, but refused when it wasn't "Randy Johnson money." So this week, it'll be the Cubs against the Yankees. Please note, however, that only the Yankees will be playing for the pendant. Because the Cubs are too fat, they will only be playing to deprive the Yankees of the win. It's a beautiful afternoon for sports, folks, and we're just getting started.

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

handsome only face posted:

technically he could be awarded a championship outside of competition like Aldo & Ronda were since there would be no champion anyway

Dana: "Our champion cannot fulfill his duties, would you be willing to take his place?"
Al: "You can count on me, boss"

*Al stands trial for assault while Conor is given back his belt*

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Teddybear posted:

Wait wait wait did they seriously weigh his underwear??

That happened on Earth Prime, yes

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Terez Owens now reporting that the UFC is coming to my birthday and they're bringing an ice cream cake! :)

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Yesterday I saw Mighty Mouse in front of a kickboxing place, I should think about getting a press pass

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Patrick Spens posted:

This needs to be Stipe's picture next month.

And a fine bawitdaba to you, too, sir

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

I.N.R.I posted:

finding a professional athlete without any amateur experience is impossible

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Dogbrisket posted:

This is incredibly dumb and could have ended very badly.

But enough about UFC 100,

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

I've probably got a fifty-fifty shot against Cowboy, provided that I have a three foot length of rebar and that he spent a long holiday weekend huffing freon from broken refrigerators

• Locked thread