Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.
Hall of fame Bluedeanie post marooned by thread closure, smdh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.
Local Irish Idiot Continues To Behave Like Irish Idiot

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

I hope all of this was about defending Artem's honor

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

JaySB posted:

Rose is "shaken up" and that fights is potentially in danger? gently caress this sport

lmao Rose duckin harder than DJ

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

I think this is the first time we've ever seen Dana's lies unravel almost as fast as he can spin them
hahahah

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

lmao

I thought Conor McGregor was going to MURDER ME WITH A DOLLY

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Lid posted:

The amount of people in here hearing Rose might not fight because "lol ducking" and not "she's a literal survivor of child abuse with PTSD and mental trauma (including express depersonalisation) who just had to sit in a bus while it was attacked on all sides by screaming men" is loving sick. Rose has been open about her struggles with mental illness, and thats good, and to ignore that is loving harrowing and bullshit from people obsessed with trying to be cool on the internet than to actually think about poo poo like this.
lol settle down dude not everyone has obsessively memorized every detail of Rose's biography

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Lid posted:

You're being a loving oval office though?
Usually, yeah

Snowman_McK posted:

I've heard a little about this, is there a good article or book or something on this connection? Because everything i hear is loving insane.
There's the kickboxing thread which reads like a mix between a true crime novel and weird fanfiction

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Triticum Guzzler posted:

i hope this circus can keep rolling today and not just fizzle out

remember how young and innocent we all were when this post was made

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

CRISPYBABY posted:

Sucks for Felder. Not like I'm a big fan of him or anything but the AC blocking him out is insanely dumb.

I'm torn because I love him and his dumb puppet face but I also think Khalabeeb would murder him

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Lid posted:

Listening to Meltzer - Fox is considering dropping UFC to buy WWE rights instead

lmao

CarlCX posted:

Well yeah, Felder got beat up on the ground by fuckin' Francisco Trinaldo not that long ago, Khabib would murder the poo poo out of him, but this is the sport where Matt Serra won a world title so there's no reason not to give people longshot chances
True enough

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

we should have built that wall on our border with Dagestan

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Volkov isn't bad but it's hard to believe he could have anything for Stipe or Fat Dan

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Yeah, it's 65 now. Used to be you could get SD for 10 bucks cheaper but my cable provider doesn't seem to offer that anymore

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

what the hell where did Keven's Cornhusker Lindland avatar go, this is a travesty

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Matt Lindland posted:

That weirdo bought me that title again so I had a mod change it & chose grinning matt instead of corn matt... I'm sure when that guy spends another 10 dollars in 2 days I'll do corn matt.. sorry for the inconvenience .

lmao I don't read the HS thread but I'm glad your posts there are making some nerd this mad

edit: also why is every single picture of Matt Lindland so funny

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

we don't deserve mike perry

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

LobsterMobster posted:

I think it is a fairly short child, so I will defeat him without mercy

this is a real good page imo

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

El Roncho posted:

Seems like a rough debut but not much you can do considering the division is basically Mortal Kombat arcade mode with Sonya Blade and then Goro and then nothing.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/breaking/ct-spt-ufc-225-holly-holm-20180411-story.html

Cyborg is of course crying on twitter and her website and subtweeting dumb memes about "corruption" because there exists a fight in her division that does not involve her

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Rigel posted:

CM Punk's next opponent is 0-1 and is a sports photographer.

https://twitter.com/ufc/status/984540309647343616

Lol

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Oh my God

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

lol I'm not sure I've ever seen an omoplata work before, that was rad

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

What was Cruz chastising DC for

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

BJJ World Champ vs Some Guy We Found At A Chili's

Jim Dwyer posted:

He was comparing Mueller's footwork to Dom's and getting really over the top with it

lol. Dom is such a weird tool, I love him

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

I don't understand how there are people out there who don't like DC

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Memento posted:

What do we call this, Cody Garbrandt syndrome?

please dont be homophobic

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Matt Lindland posted:

Very sad news and my prayers are with Ray Borg & his wife and son in this trying time. Not sure why he included the black and white photo of mighty mouse though

hahaha goddamn

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bf4V88TBTsN/

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

was Ragin Al secretly cool this whole time

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

my beautiful boy about to be 0 for his last 3

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

everybody goes through a Colby phase, most of us just do it when we're 13

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Triticum Guzzler posted:

i was in the Virgin shop and the guy in front of me dropped his wallet, i chased him down to give it back to him and he said "you're one of the good ones, don't read colby covington's blog tomorrow"

lol

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Bluedeanie posted:

Everyone who remembered i existed before ariel helwani just tweeted about me knows for certain and without me ever having mentioned this to anyone before that my entire throat and also titties fell off, and furthermore, Dana White said I was his best friend and could use his pool any time I want

Bluedeanie posted:

it can only be to bolster his reputation off the back of me, the great and famous nicky monajo, that ariel helwani would resort to such lies and slanders

lol, but also gently caress ariel

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

CommonShore posted:

UFC May - Stinko de Maia

lol

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Mario is goin back to ref school, claims he now accepts that letting Val beat Cachoeira to death slowly over two rounds was probably a mistake

life is a wonderful journey, and I am glad that all of us can learn and grow with Mario

e: lol he tried to take it as an online class but Big John said no

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

I am down for the era of Joanna Gatekeeper

• Locked thread