Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lutha Mahtin
Oct 10, 2010

Your brokebrain sin is absolved...go and shitpost no more!

I wasn't able to play for a few days, is that why I got kicked?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

You try to be happy when everyone is summoning you everywhere to "be their friend".

Selene is quite happy with her earrings, lemme tell you.

Lutha Mahtin posted:

Yeah, probably. Too few slots to go around. :(

DemonMage
Oct 14, 2004

What happens in the course of duty is up to you...

Lutha Mahtin posted:

Yeah, the guild is max level and 50 slots is all we've got. So people who haven't been on 3+ days get kicked for people who are looking to join.

RoyalScion
May 16, 2009
Applied as royalscion.

Kegslayer
Jul 23, 2007

I wonder if it's too late to reroll

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

You try to be happy when everyone is summoning you everywhere to "be their friend".

Kegslayer posted:

I wonder if it's too late to reroll

Holy gently caress.

I need to learn the art of mega Selene damage from this person.

vulturesrow
Sep 25, 2011

Always gotta pay it forward.
Reapplied to guild. Same name as here.

Bell_
Sep 3, 2006

Tiny Baltimore
A billion light years away
A goon's posting the same thing
But he's already turned to dust
And the shitpost we read
Is a billion light-years old
A ghost just like the rest of us
I'm wondering at which point it might be worth it to make a second Goon guild, especially since Goons have a Discord now. Is there a danger a Goon takes a weekend break from this game for a weekend, comes back to find themselves kicked out because space is at a premium, and just doesn't log in again?

DemonMage
Oct 14, 2004

At the second we're sitting at 48/50 with no one waiting. So close to an issue again but okay for now.

Fenris13
Jun 6, 2003
So I am about to hit level 64 with my main party and have done everything non grindy I can do and I am wondering what I should focus on to finish up chapter 6 and hit hell modes. My gear is either 4 pieces of t6 frost dragon on my tank, and either t6 red dragon or t6 2-4* ancient gear. Should I focus on grinding out xp? 6-16 hard seems the best for that. I wanted to add 1 or 2 stars to my frost dragon gear, but can't solo level 60 frost dragon.

Reiterpallasch
Nov 3, 2010

Fun Shoe
if you're in the 60s with dragon gear i'm a little surprised you can't already farm 6-8 on hell

Tequila
Apr 16, 2002
DRIVE BY RANDOM TITLING! YOU MAY BE NEXT!
Applied as MajinBuukake

Aramoro
Jun 1, 2012

Reiterpallasch posted:

if you're in the 60s with dragon gear i'm a little surprised you can't already farm 6-8 on hell

What T level are your dudes at? I'm at 65 T1 and I can't do 6-21 on hard yet.

Haerc
Jan 2, 2011
I haven't used any of my 15 days rewards, and I'm not really sure what I should be doing with them.

I just have the starting 5 units, and just started on Epis in the Inn. She has her own amp, so do I just need some kind of CC and a tank (since I'm probably just going to stick with Frey as my healer)? Going from the Tier list, Annette and Sonia maybe? Sonia would be CC/Tank and Annette would be sub dps/utility.

Am I completely off base?

topheryan
Jul 29, 2004
Applied to the guild as Topher

Lutha Mahtin
Oct 10, 2010

Bell_ posted:

Is there a danger a Goon takes a weekend break from this game for a weekend, comes back to find themselves kicked out because space is at a premium, and just doesn't log in again?

this is where im at lol. i played some today, once my (WEEK LONG!) guild raid lockout is over i'll reapply and see how it goes

seriously why does it lock you out for an entire week

Damegane
May 7, 2013
Finally managed to find a team comp that can solo BD70. Morrah, Priscilla, Artemia, Mediana, if anyone wants to try it. I suppose it's basically just Morrah's buff + enough heals, attack buffs, and damage to finish the raid before I get hit with something nasty like a flying breath chained into a ground breath.

DemonMage
Oct 14, 2004

Yeah the flying breath with the debuff on is the usual killer of my runs. I'm 90% if not 99% on BD70 with Mediana, Epis, Gau, Clause. BD75 is more like 50%. Good for macroing overnight, not so good for a full carry.

As to guild space, yeah we might need an overflow at this point. We have 50 people in guild now, with no one offline for more than a day or two.

DemonMage fucked around with this message at 10:17 on Apr 23, 2018

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

If you are going away for a weekend toss the guild master a whisper to say "hey son't kick ill be back on 'date' thanks"

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

Got Frey to T5 today and lord howdy that's an enormous buff. New PBs on guild raid and world boss, both by hundreds of millions of damage a ticket. :iia:

Damegane
May 7, 2013

DemonMage posted:

Yeah the flying breath with the debuff on is the usual killer of my runs. I'm 90% if not 99% on BD70 with Mediana, Epis, Gau, Clause. BD75 is more like 50%. Good for macroing overnight, not so good for a full carry.

As to guild space, yeah we might need an overflow at this point. We have 50 people in guild now, with no one offline for more than a day or two.

What emulator do you use, by the way? I used to use Nox, but then I heard about the dodgy connections back to various servers in China and dropped it. Tried Bluestacks but it seemed kinda sluggish and resource-hogging.

Bell_
Sep 3, 2006

Tiny Baltimore
A billion light years away
A goon's posting the same thing
But he's already turned to dust
And the shitpost we read
Is a billion light-years old
A ghost just like the rest of us
How expensive is it to make a guild, and is it possible to give away ownership?
I'm tempted to start an alt to make the overflow guild, and we could use channel 4666 or something (G-O-O-N on a telephone pad) for communicating in the event discord isn't feasible or something.

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

Bell_ posted:

How expensive is it to make a guild, and is it possible to give away ownership?
I'm tempted to start an alt to make the overflow guild, and we could use channel 4666 or something (G-O-O-N on a telephone pad) for communicating in the event discord isn't feasible or something.

3 million gold to start. Not sure about relinquishing control.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Kyrosiris posted:

3 million gold to start. Not sure about relinquishing control.

The guild leader can relinquish control. If they go offline for 30 days the devs are good about giving control to someone else if requested.

Kalas
Jul 27, 2007
Dang, I missed this thread. Started to play King's Raid in October after getting too burnt out on Gumi games.

KR has a great system, I have a pile of characters at T5 and a tiny guild between my sister and I with a lot of space.

If you guys are overflowing, I can use Geos to pick up extras. I just finished maxing out the XP guild buff.

Tequila
Apr 16, 2002
DRIVE BY RANDOM TITLING! YOU MAY BE NEXT!
I've got 2 selectors and I don't know who to pick :(
1 for lvl ,60 5*: Arch, Epis, Selene, Luna, Theo, Artemia

And another that I'm assuming is a regular 2* selector

ihatepants
Nov 5, 2011

Let the burning of pants commence. These things drive me nuts.

I finally managed to get my first hero to T5 (Theo), while everyone else is still T1 or T2 and managed to get about 3 billion damage on a single GR run as opposed to my previous best of around 300 million (which was for the entire raid combined).

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

ihatepants posted:

I finally managed to get my first hero to T5 (Theo), while everyone else is still T1 or T2 and managed to get about 3 billion damage on a single GR run as opposed to my previous best of around 300 million (which was for the entire raid combined).

Yeah, once you get your main four to T2, getting your main DPS to T5 is an enormous boost. Most DPS have ridiculous T5 perks.

DemonMage
Oct 14, 2004

Damegane posted:

What emulator do you use, by the way? I used to use Nox, but then I heard about the dodgy connections back to various servers in China and dropped it. Tried Bluestacks but it seemed kinda sluggish and resource-hogging.

Nox, I blocked those connections awhile back and it no longer asks you to install system level drivers or anything with the newer versions. It's also the only emulator the macro generator works with. Bluestacks ran flawlessly for me (8700k & 1080ti to be fair), but no built in macroing meant I needed to switch once I wanted to do lazy dragon runs. Nox also sends touch commands to itself, so you can tab out and do other poo poo while you're farming dragons for loving ever.

Damegane
May 7, 2013

DemonMage posted:

Nox, I blocked those connections awhile back and it no longer asks you to install system level drivers or anything with the newer versions. It's also the only emulator the macro generator works with. Bluestacks ran flawlessly for me (8700k & 1080ti to be fair), but no built in macroing meant I needed to switch once I wanted to do lazy dragon runs. Nox also sends touch commands to itself, so you can tab out and do other poo poo while you're farming dragons for loving ever.

Thanks. Are these the ranges you have blocked for Nox?

https://www.reddit.com/r/FFRecordKeeper/comments/4trpp9/attention_nox_app_player_users/

Lutha Mahtin
Oct 10, 2010

If anyone is thinking of starting an overflow guild, I will join. Anyone else who would join maybe quote this and +1 it to show interest. I'm sorry I can't volunteer to run a guild right now but I will join and try to support anyone who can do it.

Reiterpallasch
Nov 3, 2010

Fun Shoe

Aramoro posted:

What T level are your dudes at? I'm at 65 T1 and I can't do 6-21 on hard yet.

sorry i missed this for a while, but i'm an idiot and i forgot the level cap in this game was 80, not 70

Fenris13
Jun 6, 2003

Lutha Mahtin posted:

If anyone is thinking of starting an overflow guild, I will join. Anyone else who would join maybe quote this and +1 it to show interest. I'm sorry I can't volunteer to run a guild right now but I will join and try to support anyone who can do it.

I am currently running two accounts and don't want to take up space in the main guild with my second, but I would love to join an overflow or that goon who already has a guild.

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

It's not often that I line the enemy team up in arena to hit all four with my Selene's S3, but it's satisfying every loving time. :hellyeah:

DemonMage
Oct 14, 2004

Yup, those are the ones I use.

marxismftw
Apr 16, 2010

wouldnt mind getting into the guild when there's space - marxismftw

Damegane
May 7, 2013

DemonMage posted:

Yup, those are the ones I use.

Alright, thanks.

Char
Jan 5, 2013
Join our poor EU guild, we're 4 !

Anyway - Kaulah questions.
I'm going to T5 him after my deeps-es (Theo and Ezekiel), so I'm wondering where I should place his transcendence perks.
I was thinking something along the lines of T1 1, T2 2, T3 S1 Dark and S3 Light, T5 Light. I feel I don't need more CC in my team, am I falling into some notorious noob trap? I'd like to replace Jane with another tank (Clause, likely) so I thought I could trade Jane's m.dmg amp with Kaulah's S1 m.dmg amp and lose relatively little (even if Jane's uptime on Experienced Fighter and her S2 debuff is almost 100%).

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

Nah, that looks pretty normal for a Kaulah loadout if you need mdmg amp.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aramoro
Jun 1, 2012

Quick question on Transcedance, is there any good reason not to always pick the +30% damage on the T1 pick? It just seems way better than the other options.