Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

quote:

What happens when you strip away the rules of professional wrestling, take away pinfalls and every match must end with a KNOCKOUT or a SUBMISSION?

Join us on Thursday, April 5th at 3pm for a unique crossover event as GCW presents "Matt Riddle's Bloodsport"!

Already announced:

Matt Riddle vs. Minoru Suzuki

Timothy Thatcher vs. Nick Gage

WALTER vs. Filthy Tom Lawlor

Dan Severn vs. Chris Dickinson

Eddie Kingston vs. Tracy Williams

Dom Garrinni vs. KTB

https://twitter.com/WWNLive/status/981969976096587776

https://twitter.com/FiteTV/status/981986228252893184

Currently sitting through highlights from Gabe's 2014 WWN China tour that no one gave a poo poo about waiting for this to start

EugeneJ fucked around with this message at 21:11 on Apr 5, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Do not even ask
Apr 8, 2008

Has anyone ever got the FITE app to work with TV streaming? It's throwing an absolute fit trying to stream to my TV

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Watch it for free via the FITE app with a referral code - here's some random guy's referral code:

https://twitter.com/ASharpeTurn/status/981944811438706688

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Do not even ask posted:

Has anyone ever got the FITE app to work with TV streaming? It's throwing an absolute fit trying to stream to my TV

Works fine through my Chromecast right now.

B Is For Razor
Jun 21, 2007
TV streaming worked for me for the free preview videos, but not for the actual PPV. The app just sat there doing nothing.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Put the Bong down Matt lol

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

tihs is happening too early.

Grant DaNasty
Jul 17, 2006

Well crap. I can just imagine Gabe screaming and throwing stuff right now.

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
https://twitter.com/kaossm/status/981988544729243651

sleepwalkers
Dec 7, 2008

Wouldn't be WWN without massive streaming issues.

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
It appears to be starting

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
I clicked on this thread because I haven't heard Matt Riddle's name in many years and wondered what he's doing, and the answer seems to be employing Dan Severn and doing works against 800 year old Pancrase guys? Good for him

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

Triticum Guzzler posted:

I clicked on this thread because I haven't heard Matt Riddle's name in many years and wondered what he's doing, and the answer seems to be employing Dan Severn and doing works against 800 year old Pancrase guys? Good for him

He's been a wrestler for about 4 or 5 years now. He took to it REALLY fast, and he's kind of a star in independent wrestling.

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Triticum Guzzler posted:

He's a really good pro wrestler

sleepwalkers
Dec 7, 2008

who the gently caress this dude

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
That's really cool. One time he fought in Manchester and after the weigh ins when everybody else was going off with their nutritionists to get IV fluids and whatever he just sort of bumbled around a train station for a while hanging out with random people. He's a good guy

Do not even ask
Apr 8, 2008

Fuckin hell, I'm trying to restore my purchase to play the stream in-browser and the activation links they're sending my email aren't working. Guess I'm gonna have to watch this on my phone's tiny loving screen. Not a good first impression.

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.
escape me!

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

First time using the Fite app on Apple TV and this thing works really great.

Also, I don’t like making GBS threads on the customer when this type of poo poo happens but if you’re ordering through WWN still in 2018 I don’t really have the ability to feel sorry for you.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
I just tuned in, what the gently caress are you wearing Kingston

sleepwalkers
Dec 7, 2008

WWN's site is straight garbo, and I'm glad I bought the Fite package, but there are inevitably going to be people who've never watched a WWN event and will have ordered through it or didn't hear about Fite, so... I still feel bad, for the most part.
But it is absolutely the most WWN poo poo.

Do not even ask
Apr 8, 2008

woof that Masada match sucked

Grant DaNasty
Jul 17, 2006

The ring with no ropes is a cool gimmick, but what's up with these finishes? They're coming out of nowhere.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
Those were some weak-rear end looking elbows that I guess Burch had to sell to put over the match

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

I used a Fite referral code and it told me "purchase not processed" and is telling me to retry in 10 minutes when i tried to buy this with the referral credits. Anyone else having this issue?

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

Grant DaNasty posted:

The ring with no ropes is a cool gimmick, but what's up with these finishes? They're coming out of nowhere.

It's supposed to be a tourney so my guess is that they want the 1st rd matches over fairly quick

cams
Mar 28, 2003

projecthalaxy posted:

I used a Fite referral code and it told me "purchase not processed" and is telling me to retry in 10 minutes when i tried to buy this with the referral credits. Anyone else having this issue?
yup!

Do not even ask
Apr 8, 2008

projecthalaxy posted:

It took like 5 tries on the mobile app for it to go through for me, so you're not alone.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Glad its not just me. Ill try again in a bit, I'd have to watch the show late anyway. If it doesnt work, well nothing ventured nothing gained.

Grant DaNasty
Jul 17, 2006

This is my first time seeing Walter. He looks like Private Pyle.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

Grant DaNasty posted:

This is my first time seeing Walter. He looks like Private Pyle.

Made funnier by his nickname being "Der Ringgeneral"

Do not even ask
Apr 8, 2008

DEA-

Grant DaNasty
Jul 17, 2006

Goddammit.

cams
Mar 28, 2003

i went through all the trouble of finding a way to watch this live without paying any money, and now it doesn't work? BOOOOO

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Walter-Lawlor was very good

Grant DaNasty
Jul 17, 2006

EugeneJ posted:

Walter-Lawlor was very good

Who won? My FITE TV stream crapped out.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
Lol at an intermission

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

Triticum Guzzler posted:

If you haven't seen Suzuki since the old Pancrase days you owe it to yourself to watch some of his wrestling in the last few years, he has somehow become one of the best things in either sport.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

schweens
Jan 14, 2011

kakarot ain't got shit on me
Well this was a fun show while it lasted

• Locked thread