Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Do not even ask
Apr 8, 2008

So I tuned out at the intermission and decided I'd catch the replay. Holy hell, what a mistake, the replay is absolutely hosed. It has these annoying skips around every 3 minutes which weren't loving there during the live stream. Maybe it's an app issue. Either way, really unimpressed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hokkaido Anxiety
May 21, 2007

slub club 2013
How are you watching? I kept having those issues (including matches jumping forward and spoiling the result) until I stopped watching on my chromecast and just watched on my phone/on my computer. Huge bummer.

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Tomahawk posted:

How are you redeeming multiple?

Here’s another one if you wanna redeem multiple https://www.fite.tv/invite/dwov5j0

Oh I just meant from people using my invite code. It’s pretty crazy I’m actually up to $160 from just the last 12 hours.

Your Parents
Jul 19, 2017

by R. Guyovich

Spoilers for EVOLVE and Matt Riddle's Bloodsport.

cams
Mar 28, 2003

Your Parents posted:

Spoilers for EVOLVE and Matt Riddle's Bloodsport.
matt riddle's gimmick in njpw is that he is angry and hurts people because he can't get high

J-Ro
Jul 26, 2005

Child Of The Revolution

This was a bit underwhelming but still cool.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
MiSu warming up to Riddle after the match is probably going to be the best moment of this whole WM weekend

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

That was a good wrestlemania

• Locked thread