Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AnoHito
May 8, 2014

...! posted:

also,

buttcoin

:eyepop:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AnoHito
May 8, 2014

why'd you make part of the 'scams' section green?

AnoHito
May 8, 2014

i liked the part where jabba tried to feed them to the bancor.

AnoHito
May 8, 2014

KnifeWrench posted:

do you think that's intentional? or is she supposed to be the voice of risk aversion and status-quo thinking, and sane people cowardly non-innovators like us just naturally agree with her bad ideas

i'm pretty sure he used to be not nearly as lovely. i kind of remember that alice's gimmick was that she was like ten times better at everything, but she still got screwed over all the time because she was a woman, but that may have been younger me interpreting things differently.

AnoHito
May 8, 2014

:nsavince:

AnoHito
May 8, 2014

shameful lack of rainbows itt

AnoHito
May 8, 2014

Dixie Cretin Seaman posted:

always dreamed of finding a chick who liked taking it in her bong hole

AnoHito
May 8, 2014

Boxturret posted:

im going to block the wrong gif and make it look like ...! is empty quoting me all the time

:right:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AnoHito
May 8, 2014

Powershift posted:

Or she could find a new Ross, a better Ross, a Ross that doesn't sell cyanide or pay hitmen to kill people.

I saw something a while ago where someone was advertising a free Ross, she could get one of those.

unfortunately , it requires a ross of equal or greater value.

• Locked thread