Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wheany
Mar 17, 2006

Spinyahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Doctor Rope

Plank Walker posted:

don't be judas, be satoshi

come and join the bitcoin ponzi

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wheany
Mar 17, 2006

Doctor Rope
i just looked at graphics card prices and they're finally coming down. some are actually cheaper than they were in january!

thank you, crashing price of buttcoins
thashing price of buttcoins

Wheany
Mar 17, 2006

Doctor Rope
here's my investment story: i bought a bicycle about a year ago. it was new/unused, but because it was an earlier years model, i got it for a discount. the bike was stolen a week or two ago. i filed a police report and then made a claim at my insurance company. the insurance company asked what the bike was worth and asked for a price reference and a purhcase receipt. i attached a link to the bike store's web page as a reference. because the bike was only a year old, i got the full price of the bike (minus the deductible) from the insurance company. but because i got the bike for a discount, after 1 year and over 2500 km, i'm actually about 100 euros in the green.

in other words, i'm some kind of an investment genius and i recommend everyone to put their money in bicycles, they're going up up up to the moon.

Wheany
Mar 17, 2006

Doctor Rope

Paladinus posted:

Number go up. What now nocoiners??

i, for one, am feeling thoroughly owned

Wheany
Mar 17, 2006

Doctor Rope

Amethyst posted:

it genuinely puts me in a bad mood when the price goes up

:same:

Wheany
Mar 17, 2006

Doctor Rope
mfw i pay for my groceries: :smugmrgw: "lol i'm scamming the store so bad, all they're getting is worthless fiat backed by nothing and i'm getting free food"

Wheany
Mar 17, 2006

Doctor Rope
looks like 3200 was the floor afterall :)

Wheany
Mar 17, 2006

Doctor Rope

Furia posted:

Well poo poo if the man freed a bee that basically means he can kill whoever he wants

true.

sorry, i don't make the rules, but that's how it is.

Wheany
Mar 17, 2006

Doctor Rope
love the organic growth and people noticing cheap coins every time the price dips under 4000 lately

Wheany
Mar 17, 2006

Doctor Rope

Splicer posted:

now my dad won't stop saying buttcoin

Blessed Christmas

Wheany
Mar 17, 2006

Doctor Rope

Furia posted:

But doctor... I AM Satoshi...
               /

Wheany
Mar 17, 2006

Doctor Rope
the only hope ross has is some extreme prison reform

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wheany
Mar 17, 2006

Doctor Rope
since bitcoin is about 10 years old now, where are we on the "early internet" timeline roughly? 70s? 80s? 90s?

• Locked thread