Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

They both seem like shitheads in their own respective ways so I have no horse in this race.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

Matsuri posted:

I've had a tab open on ticketmaster for the concert when they come around Indianapolis.... pretty much ever since it was announced. Like I want to go, but I've been on the fence so badly. I'll probably go.

I'm a fairly new fan (fell in love with everything up to Machina a few months ago) but from as far as opinions go it seems like both Billy and D'Arcy are kind of up their own asses. I like Billy as a musician and a lyricist, but as a person I kind of cringe at a lot of the things he says. In the argument, Billy seems to make far more sense than D'Arcy who just gets hostile over it all, despite them not talking for... what, like 15 years?

I'm more interested in seeing James live honestly.

At least D'Arcy can blame drugs for being a jackass.

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

A lot of 90s albums inexplicably sound like poo poo even when the songs are good.

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

Yeah the Cleopatra tributes were generally awful with the occasional gem. Some artists seemingly made a career of it because you see the same bands on different albums over and over.

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

Billy has sucked for longer than he was good at this point. I think maybe a lot of people were hoping the band getting back together would be the secret sauce that was needed but it doesn't appear that happened.