Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i think it might be even more of a gunpla commercial than the previous seasons, which is really saying something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
it would also mean that instead of watching the shop she was playing a mmo the whole time, which is great

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

Bloody Pom posted:

This show is making me wish there was an actual MMO that used RF-enabled gunpla as avatars, it'd give me an incentive to start collecting them again.

Oh no. :shepspends:

i think you will find that a) gundams are the coolest thing ever created and b) buying gunpla means that you can own a real* gundam!

*buy more gunpla

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i'm not sure exactly how a mmo without loot, levels or skills is supposed to work.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
yeah, children are terrible

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
there's really no hook to this show unless you like gunpla. the previous bf shows weren't exactly masterpieces, but they had more going on than this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
uh, why do you care so much about sportsmanship in an entirely fictional and physically impossible sport? heck, not even a sport, an e-sport.

• Locked thread