Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bird.

but can we just take a moment to focus on the good parts of the duck, focus on the things we love about him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bird.

like i would with a grandparent

bird.

some things im not so hot on, his grumpy quacks in the morning, his vintage firearm collection, when he awtches Fox and Friends

but you know, there are also the good things: webbed feet, drinking milkshakes

Manifisto

he saw his childhood friend turn into a swan and fly away while he remained stuck in duck form

his abandonment issues have taken a destructive and hateful form, it's true, but inside he's an insecure mess

ty nesamdoom!

Chasterson

by Nyc_Tattoo
Milkshake Duck is a complicated Duck

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

bird.

maybe we should be thinking "a villain is just somebody whose story you haven't heard"

Chasterson

by Nyc_Tattoo
I remember I would see him pop up every now and then when he was small time, before he blew up and it all came out

always made me smile, now I'll get a notification every few months and see him complaining about online witch hunts, it's a real bummer and I still don't know how to feel about it

Chasterson fucked around with this message at 21:36 on Apr 6, 2018

----------------

cda

by Hand Knit
i know he's racist, but all ducks are racist so it's like, c'mon, he can't help being who he is, and I like when he's in the water and his feet wheel away like mad while the rest of his body remains completely still

----------------

rump buttman

I just wish I had time for one more bowl of chili

that duck can swim. racist? sure. he’s a piece of poo poo. but look at those feet, 37% larger than average. is he known to seek out southeast asian children to honk at & pester them? yeah. is it probably because of litany of multigenerational factors, stupidity and fear? yeah. should he be ridiculed every time the sun touches his skin? probs. but. o matter what, that duck can freakin swim.

Manifisto

the duck frequently asks me who the real racists are. these days I just smile sadly and toss bread in his direction. it is an answer of sorts.

cda

by Hand Knit
New York Times thinkpiece about this racist duck

----------------

treasure bear

i always thought there was something off about the duck that likes milkshake, i just never told anyone or did anything about it

Robot Made of Meat

treasure bear posted:

i always thought there was something off about the duck that likes milkshake, i just never told anyone or did anything about it

So, who is the TRUE racist?

Probably not you. I mean, you've always been pretty nice, and I'm sure you use your treasure for good and not evil. Sorry.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

cda

by Hand Knit
i thought a duck couldnt really say the n-word, because of its beak, but i forgot that it can still write it

----------------

Twenty Four

Being racist is pretty bad, but is it possible that being a duck is worse? I mean, come on, spend some time in close proximity with one and you know, ducks are pretty huge jerks!

Robot Made of Meat

BYOB's favorite mod is a duck, and she's not a jerk.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Bacon Taco

Now with extra narwhal meat!
HAIKOOLIGAN
good parts of that duck? well, she's white af and

oh poo poo

krampster2

an ideal society of ducks:

Twenty Four

Robot Made of Meat posted:

The best duck, my favorite duck!

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
"I don't give a duck"

-A duck that isn't racist

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Robot Made of Meat posted:

Twenty Four posted:

The best duck, my favorite duck!

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

blaise rascal

"Duke, Duke, Duke, Duke of Pearl...."
me: "come here widdle fwuffiekins. come eat some dewicious bwead"

milkshake duck: "If it was up to me, people like you would have all been deported by now."

ty vanisher, ty khanstant

Fredrik1

Gopherslayer
:rock:
Nowadays you can't even like milkshake without some social justice warrior jumping on you.

wearing a lampshade

"... I mean, I'm a duck. A duck! I talk like one, I quack like one, and I sure as hell walk like one. Would you tell a goldfinch he's jaywalking? So if you don't mind, drop the "goose" stuff."

Jolo

ive been playing with magnuts tying to change the wold as we know it

cda posted:

:discourse:

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
quackers love cheese!

Koishi Komeiji

Milkshake duck: Well, you interrupted me, pal. That's what happens when you interrupt the milkshake duck, don't you know?
*responding to the heckler saying "You're not funny! You're a reject! You never had no shows! You never had no movies! Milkshake that's it!*

Koishi Komeiji

"For me to be at a Cold Stone creamery and flip out and say this crap, I'm deeply, deeply sorry. … I'm not a racist, that's what's so insane about this!" - Mshake duck

cda

by Hand Knit
It shocks you! It shocks you what lies beneath the surface of the pond!

Twenty Four

Under all those feathers hides a dark secret.

google THIS

Chasterson posted:

I remember I would see him pop up every now and then when he was small time, before he blew up and it all came out

always made me smile, now I'll get a notification every few months and see him complaining about online witch hunts, it's a real bummer and I still don't know how to feel about it

To be fair, ducks and witch hunts do have a sordid history.

beer pal

cda posted:

the atlantic announces hiring of a new oppionon writer, the racist duck

https://i.imgur.com/xQxnooW.png

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
lets face it arent we all thirty million videogame livestream dollars short of hollering racial epithets ourselfs

i say lets cast no stones, lest stones be cast upon us.

crimes

bookkeeper

it means "the kapital"

this duck has a very dangerous diet and should consider taking up drinking milk w/o shaking it first

FutonForensic

duck blocked me on twitter lmao

bird.

FutonForensic posted:

duck blocked me on twitter lmao

Grimwit

Those eyes! That hair! You're like a movie star! I must take your picture!
Why do I have to be the one who draws this?

Fall down seven times, get up eight.

Manifisto

Grimwit posted:

Why do I have to be the one who draws this?

:eyepop:

Ride The Gravitron

by FactsAreUseless
tbh honest im more interested in the milkshake

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

google THIS

the QQQ

• Locked thread