Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
That duck isn't racist, that jim crow motherfucker however.

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cda

by Hand Knit

Grimwit posted:

Why do I have to be the one who draws this?

Idk but good job

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
That's a well drawn duck.

----------------

Bacon Taco

Now with extra narwhal meat!
HAIKOOLIGAN
thought that duck was cool until it showed me its 88 tattoo and told me about how we must secure the existence of our duck breed and a future for white ducks

wearing a lampshade

:rolleyes: Duck wrote a book about how amazing and better swans are at everything, how pure they are and so on, how amazing it is to have swan ancestry, which is pretty :ironicat: guess nobody told him the Ugly Duckling ignores some very rudimentary ornithology :jerkbag: Like dude??? You're a duck??? You even seen a swan??
Say it with me: CYGNUS 👏 CYGNUS 👏
Does that sound like Anas platyrhynchos? No?? Didn't think so. :fuckoff:

take the moon

by sebmojo
that duck is just like us, searching for answers at the bottom of a milkshake glass

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FutonForensic

Grimwit posted:

Why do I have to be the one who draws this?

• Locked thread