Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
TABLE

:siren: National broadcast games not available on MLS Live/ESPN+ in the United States :siren: (all times Eastern)

April 7
Atlanta United vs. LAFC - 5PM (ESPN)

April 8
Orlando City vs. Portland - 4PM (ESPN)
Los Angeles Galaxy vs. Sporting Kansas City - 9PM (FS1)

April 13
Philadelphia vs. Orlando City - 8PM (ESPN)

April 14
Chicago vs. Los Angeles Galaxy - 3:30PM (Univision/Twitter)

April 15
Sporting Kansas City vs. Seattle - 4PM (ESPN)
Atlanta United vs. NYCFC - 6PM (FS1)

April 21
RBNY vs. Chicago - 3:30PM (Univision/Twitter)

April 22
Seattle vs. Minnesota United - 4PM (ESPN)
Portland vs. NYCFC - 6PM (FS1)

April 28
Philadelphia vs. D.C. United - 3:30PM (UniMás/Twitter)

April 29
Colorado vs. Orlando City - 4PM (ESPN)
LAFC vs. Seattle - 9PM (FS1)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JayMax
Jun 14, 2007

Hard-nosed gentleman
Piatti's not in the lineup tonight. :psyduck:

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me
Why is that a red now?

JayMax
Jun 14, 2007

Hard-nosed gentleman

paddyboat posted:

Why is that a red now?

The Whilelm scream helped.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire
Lmao Taider plays in MLS now? What a catastrophic career trajectory.

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me
I was hoping for a draw but it’s a game of two halves, who know

also lmao mls refs + var

paddyboat fucked around with this message at 01:16 on Apr 7, 2018

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

This VAR review is taking entirely too long.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

All that for a shite penalty.

Also lol at the guy screaming "loving right pussy!!"

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me
Lmao that Home Depot plexiglass and 2x2 video enclosure

Whreeee go montreal

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

paddyboat posted:

Lmao that Home Depot plexiglass and 2x2 video enclosure

Whreeee go montreal

I can't decide if that's like a league standard enclosure for the VAR system or a Bob Kraft special.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Ha, nice.

Dallan Invictus
Oct 11, 2007

The thing about words is that meanings can twist just like a snake, and if you want to find snakes, look for them behind words that have changed their meaning.

JayMax posted:

The Whilelm scream helped.

I'm not watching this but I'm ASTONISHED that New England are playing a game where an opposing player got sent off before one of their defenders.

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me
the problem with Montreal is that they’re real bad imho

TwoStepBoog
Apr 12, 2008

In case you are not currently watching ATL-LAFC, Atlanta player Chris McCann did a bad tackle to Feilhauber within the first 40 seconds, got a straight red, the ref stood around for 3 minutes listening to VAR, finally decided to rewatch the tackle for 30 seconds, and then changed it to a yellow.

Dallan Invictus
Oct 11, 2007

The thing about words is that meanings can twist just like a snake, and if you want to find snakes, look for them behind words that have changed their meaning.
Atlanta-LAFC nearly got ruined within a single minute (Chris McCann ate a straight red for a really stupid and dangerous studs-up challenge) but it got reversed by VAR and reduced to a yellow.

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me
Looks like the red card situation got evened out there with that elbow on Martinez?

Dallan Invictus
Oct 11, 2007

Maybe?

This has been a weirdly flat game from Atlanta, fact that they're winning aside.

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me
Bob Badley

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe
nice meltdown by LAFC, it seems

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me
This Fire lineup is some hosed up weird poo poo, but it’s working so far?

Dallan Invictus
Oct 11, 2007

Not sure whether RSL are luckier to have won that one or to have finished it with 11 men on the field.

TwoStepBoog
Apr 12, 2008

what the gently caress just happened in the last 2 minutes of the RSL-VAN game

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

This avatar is paid for by "Avatars for improving Lowtax's spine by any means that doesn't result in him becoming brain dead by putting his brain into a cyborg body and/or putting him in a exosuit due to fears of the suit being hacked and crushing him during a cyberpunk future timeline" Foundation
Oh hey, the April thread! For my birthday, I’d like a Timbers win. Since it was Friday I’ll settle for a Timbers not horrible loss.

Two good looks so far, one for each team.

porkface
Dec 29, 2000

Toledoed

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

This avatar is paid for by "Avatars for improving Lowtax's spine by any means that doesn't result in him becoming brain dead by putting his brain into a cyborg body and/or putting him in a exosuit due to fears of the suit being hacked and crushing him during a cyberpunk future timeline" Foundation

Toledo does not like Blanco.

Dallan Invictus
Oct 11, 2007

El Jebus posted:

Toledo does not like Blanco.

The VAR, on the other hand...

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

Blanco needs to use that as a wake up call. At least for the first half.

G-Hawk
Dec 15, 2003

nice save there

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

Orlando bad

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮

Good.

porkface
Dec 29, 2000

Always nice to see Will Johnson chopped down from behind.

porkface
Dec 29, 2000

Nice goal by Asprilla

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

Orlando lucky

porkface
Dec 29, 2000

Shameful from Dwyer

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

Can we send Toledo to Russia?

porkface
Dec 29, 2000

Lmao

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

That really is the only thing to say.

Dallan Invictus
Oct 11, 2007

Man, if that last chance had gone in this game would be even more hilarious than it already is.

What a collapse from Portland. Yeah, the penalty was soft (Dwyer made even more of that contact than Toledo initially thought Blanco did in the earlier penalty) but two other goals in the last ten minutes can't be blamed on the ref.

TwoStepBoog
Apr 12, 2008

Kreis just let out a huge sigh of relief as he holds his job for another week.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

camoseven
Dec 30, 2005

RODOLPHONE RINGIN'
Sporting events starting more than 10 minutes after their scheduled start time should be illegal, as should ticket fees that are more than 5% of the ticket price and movie previews going on for more than 10 minutes. Outrageous stuff.

• Locked thread