Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Jerusalem posted:

Kane coming out to stop him and Mr. T being completely unflustered by the idea still makes me laugh. Like this is something that regularly happens to Mr. T, he gets talking about his momma and won't stop till somebody shows up and tells him to go home. :3:

Mr. T, this is a Wendy's drive thru

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Jerusalem posted:

Didn't they used to air the last hour or so of the show on TV, which meant they had no choice but to stay on schedule through the night?

I believe so. I don't mind them being a bit over, but they're 1/2 over the entire proposed run of it.

sonicice
Oct 21, 2000

Michael J Beverage, I've got a bone to pick with you.
lol that snickers almond commercial

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord

I assume those are the seats of people that know him and knew this was going to be rambling stories about his losses to doors.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Don't blame them. I'd sure as hell want my sleep if I was about to perform on the biggest show of the year in my profession

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

GOOOOO-ing home

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
RespectOfYourPeers.jpg

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Jerusalem posted:

Kane coming out to stop him and Mr. T being completely unflustered by the idea still makes me laugh. Like this is something that regularly happens to Mr. T, he gets talking about his momma and won't stop till somebody shows up and tells him to go home. :3:

I was there live for that with Kingslayer and a lurker and holy poo poo I cackled.

Grant DaNasty
Jul 17, 2006

They didn't want to miss Joey Janela's Spring Break 2.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Alright, I had to give up on that Goldberg speech sometime after he wished death on his own wife. What a boring, miserable slog that was. I almost wish getting played off for going too long was a real thing and not just a Dudley gag.

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real
Man, I fell asleep as the Goldberg speech was starting. Is there anything redeeming about it?

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord

Astro7x posted:

Man, I fell asleep as the Goldberg speech was starting. Is there anything redeeming about it?

Goldberg said he likes to give himself concussions for no reason and when Stephanie told him to stop doing that he punched a door and broke his hand.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

Saint Freak posted:

Goldberg said he likes to give himself concussions for no reason and when Stephanie told him to stop doing that he punched a door and broke his hand.

I'd say he didn't handle it well but that really hinges on me hob knobbing with the locks of him.

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Jerusalem posted:

That and Austin losing his poo poo over the crowd WHAT'ing Mr. T's list of holidays in which he shows love and respect to his mother always has me in tears.

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Jesus that's depressing might explain why he sounded negative.

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

I missed the first two inductions last night and am watching them now. The Dudley Boyz induction was so good.

And I know because the show ended that Hillbilly Jim must have finished at some point, but I can't help but wonder if this will ever end.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

WrasslorMonkey posted:

That and Austin losing his poo poo over the crowd WHAT'ing Mr. T's list of holidays in which he shows love and respect to his mother always has me in tears.

Funny story: when I was there, the first couple times I was like ehhh I dunno then by a couple more holidays I was like gently caress it this is too perfect and just joined in. :3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2Time TRP Sack Race Champion

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Funny story: when I was there, the first couple times I was like ehhh I dunno then by a couple more holidays I was like gently caress it this is too perfect and just joined in. :3:

unironically made the decade+ of what chants worthwhile

• Locked thread