Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«3 »
Blasphemaster
Jul 10, 2008

B. Keep the pics and conversation, it works nicely.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blasphemaster
Jul 10, 2008

E. BCD combo

Basically load up the GLADOS voice, say 'gently caress the hostages and make steadily stronger threats in an increasingly unhinged voice while Kruze gets into position and Granny saunters down the airlock interchange. Start with simple 'no survivors durr' and work our way up to "I loving SWEAR I will chop your bodies into little bits, lace them with a dormant FLESH EATING SUPERVIRUS, and mail them across the systems to be FORCE FED TO YOUR RESPECTIVE ENTIRE EXTENED FAMILIES"

*switch to calm mode* "Or you can give us what is ours and top off our fuel reserves for our trouble and we'll be on our way. You have Fifteen seconds to decide. Tick tock meatbags."

E: If that doesn't work we unleash our pet Space Marine and Xenomorph.

Blasphemaster fucked around with this message at Apr 10, 2018 around 01:34

Blasphemaster
Jul 10, 2008

Hexenritter posted:

this, oh so very much this. Failing that, it's Nostromo time

Edited post to clarify that this was indeed the plan.

Blasphemaster
Jul 10, 2008

I like option C for flavor, but option A would be best after acting like a dick. A successful Dick, but still a Dick. I like that we're Pretty much both sides of We Have Candy here.

Come to the Dark Side. We have candy!

Yes, but do you have coffee?

DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN

Sure. How do you take it?

Black. Like my soul.

DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN

Blasphemaster
Jul 10, 2008

Hexenritter posted:

1A should endear us to the Operations Branch a little, or at least establish the beginnings of a rapport.
2G will let us sell our up to date scan data later

I'm really liking this so far.

Yup. This.

Blasphemaster
Jul 10, 2008

Crazycryodude posted:

CD
Write-in: Appear to be retreating, but actually try to draw them into an ambush (assuming they're after us). If they don't bite, H.
J

We don't have much time to prepare an ambush but hopefully they'll get cocky

This but kill the hostiles when we don't need them anymore. Publicly and violently and all over the place.

Blasphemaster
Jul 10, 2008

dont be mean to me posted:

Eh. I'd like to add explicitly not doing this to my vote on 2.

They are adorable little bundles of intel and I'm sure the Legion would just love to hear about one of their own going rampant on a crew they just declared cool.

A crew that is now trying very hard to make us all dead. Very not cool.

To dissuade violence towards oneself, as an individual or a nation, one must make it clear that aggression will be met with annihilation, while mutually beneficial trade is welcomed and preferred. Also: something that has Intel is still needed.

Blasphemaster
Jul 10, 2008

BFGHML

Blasphemaster
Jul 10, 2008

BCF

Blasphemaster fucked around with this message at Apr 25, 2018 around 02:22

Blasphemaster
Jul 10, 2008

dont be mean to me posted:

D is to hold out; you'll need a different letter for your write-in.

1 AB
2 F

Fixed. Weird that I didn't catch that. Guess it's expected at this point that the last option will be write in.

Blasphemaster
Jul 10, 2008

What's the likelihood we can get Jazzy 2 to smuggle in a FAB or a bunch of incendiaries, and we just roast the interior, shooting down anything that makes it out? Maybe set off a non-explosive neutron emitter with enough yield to sterilize the building?

Blasphemaster
Jul 10, 2008

We should scout around and see if we can find multiple entrances. If there's just the one we could smoke 'em out and napalm the exit just as they start coming our way.

Blasphemaster
Jul 10, 2008

So yeah. We're really lowballing the threat rating presented here, eh?

Blasphemaster
Jul 10, 2008

Oh my. I do believe I voted to poke them with a stick. Good. This should be fun.

Blasphemaster
Jul 10, 2008

C. gently caress those other scrubs, this is ours.

Blasphemaster
Jul 10, 2008

A Let's blow poo poo up.

Blasphemaster
Jul 10, 2008

Be a hero.

Blasphemaster
Jul 10, 2008

B./Sheep-dodger combo.

Blasphemaster
Jul 10, 2008

To friendlies: Thanks for showing up! Im sure there will be so many questions to be asked amongst us all. Please atsnd by

To the Murder Archeologists:
gently caress off of I will detonate this bitch right the hell now. Every system, gone forever, unless you gently caress off. *make something easily repairable explode just to show off* We can talk access and mutual research later. but for now keep your people on a leash or you will only be researching a brand spanking new crater.

To EVERYONE: If anyone from any group at all approaches without my express permission. Well. I'ma detonate this shizz. The boom will be pretty big. so stay back TYVM. Feel free to enforce these restrictions on our behalf, ther will be compensation.

Blasphemaster
Jul 10, 2008

F. Add-on to whatever wins. Kick-rear end BBQ party.

Blasphemaster
Jul 10, 2008

Whatever fixes the 0 ratings in prosperity and Cargo Space.

Blasphemaster
Jul 10, 2008

Can we get a run down on what 3:02 entails?

Blasphemaster
Jul 10, 2008

PoultryGeist posted:

I'm afraid I don't follow?

Decision 3, option 2.

Blasphemaster
Jul 10, 2008

Can we let the robots name it?

Blasphemaster
Jul 10, 2008

Crazycryodude posted:

We are the robot

*BEEP BOOP* *dispense frozen yogurt*

Blasphemaster
Jul 10, 2008

BF
Having access to everyone's communications is super duper handy. We should exploit the hell out of it.

Blasphemaster
Jul 10, 2008

Crazycryodude posted:

B
D

Let's hit these motherfuckers so hard they start getting 'Nam flashbacks despite not even knowing what a "Nam" is. Bonus points if we can buy even more ambush/trap/whatever dice to amp up the jungle terrorism.

I endorse this Avatar/Post Combo.

Blasphemaster
Jul 10, 2008

Can I put my nail bitings in a trust for future worrying?

Blasphemaster
Jul 10, 2008

Reminds me of a certain scene in the first Omega Force book.

Blasphemaster
Jul 10, 2008

D. It's like marbles but with Spaceships.

Blasphemaster
Jul 10, 2008

Blasphemaster posted:

"I loving SWEAR I will chop your bodies into little bits, lace them with a dormant FLESH EATING SUPERVIRUS, and mail them across the systems to be FORCE FED TO YOUR RESPECTIVE ENTIRE EXTENDED FAMILIES."

B.

Blasphemaster
Jul 10, 2008

Hexenritter posted:

I'd like to add this to my vote too. Cline was at least contrite, so he doesn't get the brunt of our ire. He must however,as GreyjoyBastard so aptly put it, pay wergild.

Or we make with the slicing and dicing and so forth whence pain amplifiers will be involved. Because we're so nice as to give them a small chance at redemption.

Blasphemaster
Jul 10, 2008

I actually Really like the system as described. Bounty hunter gets a full haul-expenses, victim gets full monetary recompense. It is not ideal, but it seems like something that would work. "Ignore the debt? Fine! It's effectively doubled!"

I still want to engage all available shards of glass to slowly flense WHOMEVER hosed WITH US into such fine strips that they can be served with authentic ramen. To themselves. At gunpoint. In a pain amplification chamber. No satisfaction until they relent and claim 100% responsibility, or they run out of skin.

Blasphemaster fucked around with this message at Jun 3, 2018 around 02:51

Blasphemaster
Jul 10, 2008

Hexenritter posted:

Oh buddy, you say the sweetest things

The guy who wrote this fell out of the same woman I did.

Blasphemaster
Jul 10, 2008

Hexenritter posted:

I'm not able to listen right now but that looks like extremely my poo poo

There is a WHOLE LOT of it. It's pretty much $1 unlimited listening per album but you can give more if you want. Album to album is hard for outsiders to track since each has a distinct theme. Anyway won't poo poo up this thread further. PM me etc.

Blasphemaster
Jul 10, 2008

Hexenritter posted:

As a music creator myself I'll probably end up buying them once I've given them a listen because I appreciate the effort, time and care put into even a single two minute track.

Well there's a lot of it. A LOT.

Blasphemaster
Jul 10, 2008

We're gonna need a good ship to drive a spike through Cline's BACK into the loving wall.

Drat, late but we got what I wanted.

BF.

Blasphemaster fucked around with this message at Jun 7, 2018 around 14:32

Blasphemaster
Jul 10, 2008

Scrambles the Death Dealer

The rear end Blaster

Prepare to Make Buttsauce

Grandma Wants Her Brandy

*Just the Batman Symbol*

High Stakes Peekaboo

I AM THE WALRUS!