Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Quorum
Sep 24, 2014

REMIND ME AGAIN HOW THE LITTLE HORSE-SHAPED ONES MOVE?

1A 2C, I'm very on board with LAST TIME, ON SPACE RACE...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quorum
Sep 24, 2014

I tend to agree that we should be sure what we're poking, and the shape of the battlefield, before we pull out that stick.

Though we should definitely poke it with a stick after.

E

Quorum
Sep 24, 2014

If that's the case, scouting is an even better idea-- there may be something in the ruins, a power system or a defense grid, that our safe people could go in and use to our advantage. There might also be balrogs, of course.

Quorum
Sep 24, 2014

Definitely D. Kaltorans are adapted to high-tech and underground environments and would probably love this facility, and they'll serve us well in building up an industrial and agricultural base, something we very much need. Their drawbacks are that they produce fewer and more unpredictable soldiers, fewer workers, and less tax money, but that's a tradeoff I'm comfortable making. Hopefully we have a while before we need to consider the matter of mass combat.

Quorum
Sep 24, 2014

There's a lot of things the Captain will risk, but I don't think losing their adopted family is one of them. We'd sacrifice the Jenni-- and suffer the psychological trauma that comes with making a Sophie's Choice. D

Quorum
Sep 24, 2014

C, we're an Archon-designed tin can with a traumatized Human mind inside, living inside Space Black Mesa. We should definitely get ourselves a haunted space hulk.

Quorum
Sep 24, 2014

1. B
2. H

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quorum
Sep 24, 2014

GreyjoyBastard posted:

I'm on board with an expedition to CentCom, although it'd be nice to know the travel time involved.

I also very much want to know whether any other baby colonies have been established near any of the other terraformer sites.

also "full access to the informational datastores"

Thank God, they included an archive of the most important datastore of lost Human knowledge, Wikipedia