Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Brain Candy
May 18, 2006

C this lady needs a therapist

The hand-wringing over the Lamarr thing is kinda silly though. Like even if 10/6 wasn't a space racist, the Lamarr threatened to evict her family with force; if she was a meatbag she woulda been iced.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brain Candy
May 18, 2006

A

Sheesh. What's the point of being an insane gestalt consciousness if you stop at three personalities?

Brain Candy
May 18, 2006

B E

F & G are really tempting to make us more sane, but me-2 is way crazier than she thinks she is and we did kinda have a breakthrough already. Better to merge in what we know now than to diverge more.

Brain Candy
May 18, 2006

C

Sometimes you just gotta let go. Or give your friends sweet metal bodies. Or contact an insane psychopath who is a master of genetics.

But considering jamming a person into a metal suit involves cutting them down to fit and them maybe going crazy, I dunno if that's really how we want to reward our friends.

Brain Candy
May 18, 2006

B

Brain Candy
May 18, 2006

Uh, I understand you're in your thirties, but bio-degredation is pretty awful? You don't want the data if the procedure is successful? Hell, even if it isn't?

Brain Candy
May 18, 2006

Also C

Brain Candy
May 18, 2006

Crazycryodude posted:

I think that they think that we're not gonna succeed. If we do manage to fix the Legion's whole expiration date issue (or at least give them another decade or two), then we can probably come back and sell it to them for a whole drat fleet of battleships or something and boy will they feel like dumbasses for letting us have the data so cheap, but we do have to actually develop it first.

If we actually manage give people a decade we should just give it away for a massive Legion rep boost, IMO. Think of Granny's kids!

Brain Candy
May 18, 2006

C, [DRUMS]

Brain Candy
May 18, 2006

C Let's get something that can be beneficial for the people who are alive now, thanks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brain Candy
May 18, 2006

E!

:3: