Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Tonight is the night when Finn Balor pins Brock Lesnar to become Universal Champion :unsmith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
https://twitter.com/WM34Walkout/status/982979435191291904

:lol:

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

WrasslorMonkey posted:

Speaking of, I got

:mediocre:

I haven't done this in a while I think I went a little overboard.

WrestleMania Food post:

I'm seasoning two of each steak differently, the drumsticks I'm going to grill and then toss in wing sauce and the other package grilling and tossing in Kraft BBQ sauce, brownies making a cake pan sized amount AND also making cheesecake batter to be swirled on top, going to roast some baby butter potatoes, and get some ranch style beans, slice up some bacon, cook that till crispy and pour out the ranch style beans in bacon juice to cook for a bit. Will be drinking a veggie/fruit smoothie, homemade, and home made iced tea. Blue Bell Pecans Preline and cream and cheesecake brownies for dessert. :getin:

What time is the cruiserweight champ match supposed to start? I don't want to miss that.

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

I hope AJ and Nak go on early so I can go to bed

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
I've got my tickets. We are on the road heading to the Superdome, and this will be my first live WrestleMania ever. This will be the first wrestling show that my kids see live ever. I will see Daniel Bryan wrestle live, something I thought I'd never see again.

Today will be a great day. :D

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Silly Burrito posted:

I've got my tickets. We are on the road heading to the Superdome, and this will be my first live WrestleMania ever. This will be the first wrestling show that my kids see live ever. I will see Daniel Bryan wrestle live, something I thought I'd never see again.

Today will be a great day. :D

I hope your kids enjoy seeing DA BIG DAWG finally overcoming all the odds and closing out WrestleMania. Seriously though that sounds awesome you are a great parent.

Gorn Myson
Aug 8, 2007

So Takeover is legitimately owning, but they seriously did the Punk/Cena MITB angle again, only with Roman Reigns as the outsider underdog going up against the chosen boy Brock Lesnar lmao

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Jiro posted:

I hope your kids enjoy seeing DA BIG DAWG finally overcoming all the odds and closing out WrestleMania. Seriously though that sounds awesome you are a great parent.

I've got to think WWE will learn their lesson and put AJ/Nak last, but then I remember that it's WWE. Of course Roman will be last. Hell, Cena/Taker could possibly be last. Who knows? Don't care though, I'm just ready to enjoy a crapload of live wrestlemans and wrestlewomans and Ronda Rousey.

Hammerstein
May 6, 2005

YOU DON'T KNOW A DAMN THING ABOUT RACING !

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m posted:

What are some good wrestlemania snacks I should make?

How about a whole pan of tiramisu as I did ? I will be the fattest goon for this Wrestlemania....

(maybe I leave some for the friends who come over to watch)

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug

Hammerstein posted:

How about a whole pan of tiramisu as I did ? I will be the fattest goon for this Wrestlemania....

(maybe I leave some for the friends who come over to watch)

hey just wanna say congrats on the title but really wished you fought max instead, maybe in the future?

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
went to the store got beer, vodka, and poo poo to make a sick chicken stir fry

gently caress this poo poo starts at 2pm in the pacific time zone, that's like 2 hours away

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
I am making homemade pizza for my dinner tonight since the only two pizza places that deliver (and accept my card) are Pizza Hut and Dominoes. Neither of which sound good.

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

Out here, everything hurts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WsgBTJP1LqM

Bryan is so happy. :3:

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
I am having difficulty choosing tonight’s food fest.

Pizza - wings?
Cheesesteak - fries?
Subs - chips?
Burgers - fries?
Chicken salad - garlic bread?
Pasta - garlic bread?

Gah.

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Where's the gif of that one guy in the crowd turning his back

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming
Tana in, Tana in my mind.

Porkchops are brining, I'm going to start roasting some garlic in a bit, I'm ready for 'mania.

Hako
Jul 14, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

Gatts posted:

I am having difficulty choosing tonight’s food fest.

Pizza - wings?
Cheesesteak - fries?
Subs - chips?
Burgers - fries?
Chicken salad - garlic bread?
Pasta - garlic bread?

Gah.

If you plan on watching all 7 hours Pizza and wings are your only choice as you are going to get hungry twice and left over wings and pizza is the best option for that.

Source: Pro binge watcher.

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

Pillbug
lovely pizza is the lifeblood of wrestling like 3 dominos pies are all you need + maybe those parmesan bites now and then w/e else you need for guests if you have them i guess

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

Pillbug
like if you are not using the pizza box as a plate that you sit on your lap then get the gently caress out of here you rank amateurs, you washouts, you yellow-bellied-coward weakwilled watchers

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

MotU posted:

lovely pizza is the lifeblood of wrestling like 3 dominos pies are all you need + maybe those parmesan bites now and then w/e else you need for guests if you have them i guess

Those bread bites are loving crack

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST

MotU posted:

I don't have any guests tonight. It'll be me and my roommate's dog. My roommate is out of town on business. Also he hates all wrestling.

Woodchip
Mar 28, 2010
This looks way better than when I checked in at RR. Hype!

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

MotU posted:

like if you are not using the pizza box as a plate that you sit on your lap then get the gently caress out of here you rank amateurs, you washouts, you yellow-bellied-coward weakwilled watchers

But....bu..but I've got a girlfriend and she likes wrestling and real food. :(

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

Pillbug

sportsgenius86 posted:

Those bread bites are loving crack

theres a coupon that they add at checkout to make an order of them 99 cents and i would keep backing out and into the checkout page until they gave me that one and not the "add a volcano cake" one or w/e

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
You all realize aj/nakamura is jerking the curtain right

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

Pillbug
weird i only see 1 jerk in this thread????? (its you please leave no negativity allowed) (unless its about food choices then im allowed)

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
Alright, you have a point. If I’m binging then pizza it is...

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
I'm going round my friend's house with cider, BBQ wings, chicken strips, garlic bread and whatever food she's picked out as well. Have a blast with Rusevmania, see you all on the other side!

Erebus
Jul 13, 2001

Okay... Keep your head, Steve boy...

HOTLANTA MAN posted:

You all realize aj/nakamura is jerking the curtain right

I will also be jerking

21 Hoot Salute
Feb 8, 2005

Night-time, turn around
Lonely is the city tonight
Night-time, all around
Lonely in the city tonight

I was gonna make some Tortellini Alfredo, but MotU inspired me to order some pizza

Ordered up one of these:

Genoa salami, smoked prosciutto, barrel-aged Sriracha, bocconcini, balsamic-roasted cherry tomatoes, garlic, sesame seeds, freshly grated Parmesan and a zest of lime.

And one of these

Honey citrus chicken, gouda, provolone, feta, Parmesan, pizza mozzarella, garlic, red onion, chili flakes, a drizzle of avocado citrus ranch and topped with freshly grated Parmesan.

My body is ready

the escape goat
Apr 16, 2008

happy Rusev Day, friends.

I’m making quesadillas. and later on getting delivery of the best chicken strips in Portland.
Reel ‘M Inn forever.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

i'm back in the fold after this weekend of shows. glad to watch the boys wrestle in the ring.

21 Hoot Salute
Feb 8, 2005

Night-time, turn around
Lonely is the city tonight
Night-time, all around
Lonely in the city tonight

Miz loves being a Dad. :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mFrTCMTddNg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eX6ZxSt8Y_Q

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMBG07Q8wcg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-JGzn8Gblc

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Anyone trying to kill time absolutely needs to watch that WWE Chronicle: Nakamura thing

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

Pillbug

21 Hoot Salute posted:

I was gonna make some Tortellini Alfredo, but MotU inspired me to order some pizza

Ordered up one of these:

Genoa salami, smoked prosciutto, barrel-aged Sriracha, bocconcini, balsamic-roasted cherry tomatoes, garlic, sesame seeds, freshly grated Parmesan and a zest of lime.

And one of these

Honey citrus chicken, gouda, provolone, feta, Parmesan, pizza mozzarella, garlic, red onion, chili flakes, a drizzle of avocado citrus ranch and topped with freshly grated Parmesan.

My body is ready

that is some drat bougie sounding pizza but drat it all sounds good too

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

You can eat what you want to eat but at some point your "pizza" is just a sandwich that you're making more complicated than it has to be, IMO.

I am not hype for WM and as of right now not ordering, but assuming nothing comes up I'll probably turn on the preshow at 5 and then they'll have 2 hours to sell me.

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

Pillbug
who is selling those pizzas

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

Pillbug

STAC Goat posted:

You can eat what you want to eat but at some point your "pizza" is just a sandwich that you're making more complicated than it has to be, IMO.

I am not hype for WM and as of right now not ordering, but assuming nothing comes up I'll probably turn on the preshow at 5 and then they'll have 2 hours to sell me.

no food negativity allowed unless you slam down 96 pizza rolls in 1 sitting

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

yea ok posted:

i'm back in the fold after this weekend of shows. glad to watch the boys wrestle in the ring.

I hope we both have A Good Time both watching the show and posting about it friend.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DrKrankenwagen
Mar 21, 2005

I'm making BIG DOG salmon cakes.

• Locked thread