Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Maybe they did figure it out but no one else but John watched The Report of the Week to understand the importance of short wave radio.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

It better not.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

It really wasn’t a super power though? It wasn’t even something she created. It was just an accident.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

The difference is John Kransiski is a better Dad than Pa Kent.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

K. Waste posted:

Another way of looking at it is that she's taking the implant out of her ear and then using it to attack the Achilles heal of the monsters, which is hearing real good.

Yeah!

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

They were probably around that area. The board said 3 confirmed in the area, but I'm not sure how he'd know that unless he named them or something by using distinct markings.

"It's Diagonal Stripey! RUN!"

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Even Xenomorphs can die by getting shot in the face

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

They took over a world once.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

curlys gold posted:

But there is no reason to.

to...escape??

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

curlys gold posted:

But it isn’t a last resort.

And you compromise your safety with each successive sound you make. They lead a sonic trail all the way back home. It isn’t a niggle, it’s a joke that someone would toss out in the writer’s room.

”Ok, dad just sacrificed himself and it’s a sad moment now what.”

“I know! They drive away in a truck! Haha!”

My goodness sir.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Other people are alive.