Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

I was thinking I'd be killed while taking a poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

I don't know how anyone could have a problem with any movie ending with Emily Blunt badassedly cocking a gun. Frankly, more movies would be better to end this way.

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

I don't remember anything indicating that they hunted by ecolocation. The "rules" pretty much seemed to be as simple as quiet sounds being ignored and following loud sounds.

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

Killstick posted:

I had to do it, spoilers for the ending:
https://youtu.be/Nm2GiGicwZ8

Also first time i edit a video, so sorry for the everything.

Already taken down. You wanna try Twitter?

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

She was a goon here for a while too.

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

I also got Signs vibes from the movie.

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

Capri Sun Tzu posted:

The settings are superficially similar, rural area + aliens, but thats where the similarity ends imo

Seeing the monsters run across the television screen reminded me of it too. Totally different execution. But, like I said. Vibes.

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

When you're done with this truck tangent, could you remind us why the water in the Earth's atmosphere would kill the aliens in Signs? I'm really in the mood for pendantery.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

Magic Hate Ball posted:

me reading this thread

(Screaming internally)