Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EorayMel

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
They are often limited to a very confined space and fed only periodically with a very strict diet of hay and grass, usually. There are also signs scattered about in the circus telling people please do not feed the clowns, as well as general information about their native habitats. Also, clowns are rarely released back into the wild. And even then, there are more exhibits than the clowns at the circus, sometimes you get to pet the balloon animals as well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

what really upsets me is when circuses cram a bunch of unfixed clowns into a small car. what do you think is happening in there? why do you think more clowns come out than went in? how is society going to take care of all those clowns?

ty nesamdoom!

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Never judge a clown until you have laughed a mile in their shoes

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

krampster2

I read in the newspaper the other day that some drunk buffoon thought it'd be a good idea to jump in the clown enclosure. Now he's got a big red nose and eats nothing but cream pies. Serves you right I guess if you don't read the signs.

roomforthetuna

I don't need to know anything about virii! My CUSTOM PROGRAM keeps me protected! It's not like they'll try to come in through the Internet or something!
[insert political or corporate punchbag here] is the real clown zoo!

Darkman Fanpage
i dunno op but washington dc sure is a clown zoo!!!

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you
it just breaks my heart to see those intelligent, gentle creatures be paraded around for people's entertainment.
really pleased at the circuses that have committed to do the humane thing and remove clowns from their act.

Scaly Haylie

neutered/spayed clowns are just mimes

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Clowns are kept in a preserve and paraded around to appear as if they are happy. The clownkeepers do this to the clowns to make them suffer because when the lights go out and the crowds have all gone home to thier collective little happy places the clownkeepers extract their tears, but it must be done in secrecy.

When there's no one around.

That smile on their face is just to fool the public. Don't let that glad expression give you the wrong impression- really, they're sad. Of the myriad of things known to man, fewer things are known to be sadder than the tears of a clown.

Especially when there's no one around.

They'll try to appear to be carefree. It's only to camouflage their sadness; perhaps to shield their pride? They'll cover the hurt with a shield of gladness but don't let thier show fool you! I just want you to know it's just for show!

In closing, while there are documented cases of things known to man that are horrifically sad, none are indeed sadder than verified clown tears. Especially when there's no one around.

-Dr. William "Smokey" Robinson

poverty goat

they wouldnt have to paint big smiley faces on them if they were happy to start with

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
honkers out for bozo

Android Blues

EorayMel posted:

They are often limited to a very confined space and fed only periodically with a very strict diet of hay and grass, usually. There are also signs scattered about in the circus telling people please do not feed the clowns, as well as general information about their native habitats. Also, clowns are rarely released back into the wild. And even then, there are more exhibits than the clowns at the circus, sometimes you get to pet the balloon animals as well.

This is true. Now that I think of it, there are a lot of similarities between circuses and zoos.

Android Blues

Manifisto posted:

what really upsets me is when circuses cram a bunch of unfixed clowns into a small car. what do you think is happening in there? why do you think more clowns come out than went in? how is society going to take care of all those clowns?

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM

Splatmaster posted:

Never judge a clown until you have laughed a mile in their zoos

read the thread

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Nosfereefer posted:

read the thread

WHOOPS!

*honk!* *honk!*

BOY, DO I HAVE PIE ON MY FACE!

*hits self in face with pie*

alnilam

Splatmaster posted:

Clowns are kept in a preserve and paraded around to appear as if they are happy. The clownkeepers do this to the clowns to make them suffer because when the lights go out and the crowds have all gone home to thier collective little happy places the clownkeepers extract their tears, but it must be done in secrecy.

When there's no one around.

That smile on their face is just to fool the public. Don't let that glad expression give you the wrong impression- really, they're sad. Of the myriad of things known to man, fewer things are known to be sadder than the tears of a clown.

Especially when there's no one around.

They'll try to appear to be carefree. It's only to camouflage their sadness; perhaps to shield their pride? They'll cover the hurt with a shield of gladness but don't let thier show fool you! I just want you to know it's just for show!

In closing, while there are documented cases of things known to man that are horrifically sad, none are indeed sadder than verified clown tears. Especially when there's no one around.

-Dr. William "Smokey" Robinson

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

I was hoping you'd get it :)

Kthulhu5000

by R. Guyovich
It doesn't really matter what brand of big cat chow you buy; all of them are at least 40% clown, anyway.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

rump buttman

I just wish I had time for one more bowl of chili

Kthulhu5000 posted:

It doesn't really matter what brand of big cat chow you buy; all of them are at least 40% clown, anyway.

stop being stingy. you and I know jester substitutes has been around for a long time. just cause you assume it’s still a kings ransom doesn’t excuse pushing such ignorance.

EorayMel

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
Behold! The monstrosities circuses do to their clowns behind the public eye!

----------------

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
due to the closing of many US circuses in the last couple decades, hundreds of clowns now roam wild especially across the warmer southren states. in rare cases some have become feral, developing mental issues and forming small packs, or "posses"

alnilam

Hugh Malone posted:

due to the closing of many US circuses in the last couple decades, hundreds of clowns now roam wild especially across the warmer southren states. in rare cases some have become feral, developing mental issues and forming small packs, or "posses"

lol

FutonForensic

clowns are pretty docile as long as you get the seltzer glands removed

take the moon

by sebmojo

krampster2 posted:

I read in the newspaper the other day that some drunk buffoon thought it'd be a good idea to jump in the clown enclosure. Now he's got a big red nose and eats nothing but cream pies. Serves you right I guess if you don't read the signs.

https://youtu.be/LLanYkRg09I?t=2m23s

----------------

take the moon

by sebmojo
boycott circuses and birthday parties that hire clowns. clownsploitation is built into our society and will only stop if we make our voices heard

this message brought to you by People for the Ethical Treatment of Clowns

----------------

Mummy Napkin
tens of clowns commit suicide every day to escape their circus prison

wearing a lampshade

"I didn't know it at the time, how deep it would go. How dark it would get. We just wanted to make a feel-good documentary, about something most children love - clowns. By the end of production, no studio would touch it - I think we upset a lot of powerful people. They were afraid of the truth, I think." - Bobcat Goldthwait

Plant MONSTER.

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
Clown Zoo du Soleil doesn't use actual clowns in their performances because they do not believe in animal cruelty

Make sure you only buy free range clown

poverty goat

popcorn-fed clowns are more economical and you don't have to worry about them wandering down to the highway and all jumping in the car with every gullible tourist who stops for them. better warbling too

poverty goat fucked around with this message at 14:15 on Apr 18, 2018

twoday

C-SPAM Times best-selling author
a nice zoo
for a clown to be in
is called a circus
idiot

DISCLAIMER: THIS POST DOES NOT PROVIDE MEDICAL ADVICE
The information, including but not limited to, text, graphics, images and other material contained within this post are for informational purposes only. No material in this post is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition or treatment and before undertaking a new health care regimen, and never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read in this post or the replies to this post.

Android Blues

Hugh Malone posted:

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

google THIS

Hugh Malone posted:

• Locked thread